PC Latency issues ONLY DIABLO NO OTHER GAME

Hi There,

I’ve been playing D4 and just can’t take it anymore. I’m CONSTANTLY getting latency issues within the game. It will lag for 10 - 20 every 30 - 1 minute seconds. Ping will be at a smooth 25 then all of a sudden pings over 1000 and rubber banking proceeds.

WIRED CONNECTION
ONLY THE GAME LAGS NOT DISCORD/ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE OPEN (Even when it’s the only application open still occurs)
RUNNING A 3070 / I910850K
SPEEDTEST RESULTS 260MB Down 67MB UP (Australian Connection)

Things I’ve Tried:
WinMTR test
Contacted IP to ensure stable connection
DNS FLUSH
NAT TYPE CHANGE
IP CHANGE
INSTALLING GAME ON DIFFERENT DRIVE
RESTARTING MODEMS
ALTERING GRAPHIC SETTINGS
ENSURED CONNECTED TO AMERICAN SERVERS
SUBMITTED TICKET TO BLIZZARD WITH REQUIRED CREDIENTALS (Awaiting Response)
Searched for hours on youtube and google nothings worked.

Any help is appreciated. I really enjoy the game and want to continue playing however when the game essentially stops several times per minute it’s really difficult.

Thanks.

3 Likes

I have exactly the same issue as you, I have a i7 with 4070ti and 48GB Ram and SSD, and I have also 30 sec to 1 minute freezes, My latency is around 300ms when not doing anything, and I met the butcher twice with a 1500ms latency yesterday, and tried 3 times to pass T4 but got disconnected each times at the boss fight, so I just stop playing for my mental sanity. I paid 100$ for a game that I cannot enjoy playing !

1 Like

What were the results? Did you post these anywhere?

Visit this thread for the list of tests the try, and some other potential fix options:

-For everyone having connection issues of various types: UPDATE 8-7-23

This is a comprehensive list of the problem and will be kept updated as new information is found. However you can post any results here in your thread.

Thanks,

Please refrain to only posting once about an issue!

You have a second thread here as well.

And apparently a third!!???

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.