Latency Issues only on D4

Hi There,

I’ve been playing D4 and just can’t take it anymore. I’m CONSTANTLY getting latency issues within the game. It will lag for 10 - 20 every 30 - 1 minute seconds. Ping will be at a smooth 25 then all of a sudden pings over 1000 and rubber banking proceeds.

WIRED CONNECTION
ONLY THE GAME LAGS NOT DISCORD/ANYTHING ELSE I HAVE OPEN (Even when it’s the only application open still occurs)
RUNNING A 3070 / I910850K
SPEEDTEST RESULTS 260MB Down 67MB UP (Australian Connection)

Things I’ve Tried:
DNS FLUSH
NAT TYPE CHANGE
IP CHANGE
INSTALLING GAME ON DIFFERENT DRIVE
RESTARTING MODEMS
ALTERING GRAPHIC SETTINGS
ENSURED CONNECTED TO AMERICAN SERVERS
SUBMITTED TICKET TO BLIZZARD WITH REQUIRED CREDIENTALS (Awaiting Response)

Any help is appreciated. I really enjoy the game and want to continue playing however when the game essentially stops several times per minute it’s really difficult.

Thanks.

5 Likes

I am in the same boat. I only have latency issues in game. Have checked my network and have concluded it’s Diablo 4 server side issue. Please fix!

3 Likes

I am in the same boat

2 Likes

Same here, much stuttering and lags and rubber banding. Nothing wrong on my end.

4 Likes

Same here its annoying after paying 70 bucks …

4 Likes

Lol paid the Ultimate Price (edition) only to get this super lag / disconnects from server . Now we all have to wait for this ridiculous company to run a patch or maintenance …terrible! I tried to party with friends and when I take a TP game kicks me out

The game is overhyped and turned into a trash experience :confused:

2 Likes

Hi, I don’t know if it helps but I found a solution, at least in the PC version. From day one every 4 seconds I had a rubber band effect and my character would go back, the skills would start seconds late sometimes and everything was unplayable. Thinking it was my connection, I activated an offer with fiber, and despite the 800 mega per second the lag was present. I tried the 200 attempts read on the internet, between YouTube videos, etc., between activating things and disabling other options. Nothing. From the console ctrl + r the latency shown was always exaggerated (+1000). The assistance has not been able to help me, and the connection could not have been, perhaps their servers, but strange that for some it worked and for others it always didn’t.
From the task manager I started deleting every program, and entering the game the latency was gone!
I try again to figure out which program was conflicting and guess what? This app battle.net opened during the game caused me latency!! Trojan horse style, the most unthinkable program was the one that was the cause of my pain and I think of many other people too, since there are hundreds of topics where the description was like my problem.
Then start the game, immediately stop the garbage of the program in question and maybe the game will go smoothly.
Congratulations to blizzard and its engineers.

1 Like

ok i found a solution.

sorry but i will use google translate

in my case it works perfectly.
I tested a lot of methods (change the DNS server of my network card, deactivate the firewall, close the applications,…)
none of this worked

I simply uninstalled window (formatting) and reinstalled it.

I re-downloaded battel net and everything is working perfectly fine again.

I am currently at 50ms in games (normal for my internet connection)

I hope this will help you :smiley:

good to realize it was just temporary.

the problem was solved 12h

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.