Path of Exile 2 can't get here soon enough

You create a paragon system that goes through a full closed beta. It looks interesting. Then you compeltely nerf it to the ground when people just start using it?

WTF are you doing? Did you analyse any of the data out of the betas? because your balance patch makes it look like you’ve been completely blindsided by things that you should have seen coming months ago.

67 Likes

Loving Last Epoch alot atm…high hopes for it when it goes gold!!

16 Likes

If the boss fights in the campaign taught me nothing else, it’s that PoE 2 has no competition.

17 Likes

Must be amazing games if you guys are sitting one these forums lmao.

33 Likes

Bunch of whiny babies. This is literally day 2. I’m not sure if you were around for PoE day 2, but it was hot garbage. This is a great point for the game to be in at this stage.

By all means, if you’re unhappy, stop playing. Zero tears will be shed for your absence.

28 Likes

Blizz said no day on patch everything is fine no nerfs. Then day two happened and all of the sudden there need to be a lot of nerfs all over the place. It’s simply strange to twitter one thing and then do a complete 180° on it :smiley: .

4 Likes

Fair criticism, but in all fairness as someone who played POE in beta and launch as well as many other ARPG’s I think this has been one of the best launches yet. I mean it took years for POE to even begin to get good. D3 was a absolute joke at launch. Last Epoch is shaping up to be a great game, and now I am sure POE 2.0 will still be the king because they have learned a lot over the past 10 years.

Still I am having fun with D4, and that is all I care about atm. Game has overwhelming positive support. People always hate nerfs, GGG has been blasted so many leagues for doing the same thing.

9 Likes

Do those other games have forums and are they open yet?

6 Likes

please god go there and don’t come back. POE is trash and I’m loving D4.

9 Likes

What act are you in atm? Just curious.

I’m in act 3, and the game literally focuses on dialog instead of playing. Not sure how anyone can think that is fun gameplay when it itself is virtually nonexistent.

I can’t wait to get back into Poe after finishing d4 story. What a massive disappointment.

3 Likes

You do realize what you’re calling PoE 2 is just version 4.0 of the original game, right? We have already been through two updates of the same magnitude as what’s coming. The name PoE 2 is just marketing. Don’t expect some wonderful sea change in how you play the game.

5 Likes

path of exile is hot garbage lmao

4 Likes

Indeed.Game feels very boring once you reach endgame.Also 0 build diversity and trade

2 Likes

As someone who has played Ruthless, and thus, has played PoE “2”, let me tell you: It’s bad. We’re never going back to Ritual, boys. It’s over.

2 Likes

Seems seriously counter productive to play the campaign if you if you can’t handle a little dialogue.

3 Likes

I think Last Epoch and PoE2 party at the moment, that Blizzard failed in gamedesign, “how to create a Hack and Slay”.

If i check level 30 gampeplay in last epoch, were you slay neverending waves of legions of monster in your build of choice…

and than you check level 30 campaing map, were you run from 1 single enemy to the next single enemy, until you fight the 1 single boss…

They are world between a ARPG, and Diablo4

2 Likes

You forgot poe was made by a small indie company as f2p) Its actually funny comparing blizzard and ggg 10 years ago)

1 Like

Yes I would not compare the two companies, I love GGG man. POE is my favorite game I think. But it did take them years to get it right. Can’t wait for 2.0. But I will still enjoy other games like Last Epoch and hopefully D4 for while.

2 Likes

Ultimatum >>> Ritual.

I do think that poe 2 will be a success, they understand their player base, which is something Blizzard lost many years ago. D4 is ok, but nothing special. d3 went from terrible to ok after several years, so in that mind set maybe d4 will go from ok to good in a few years.

3 Likes