Patch Notes are Up 1.4.3

Further buffing barbs is a joke XD Sorc changes are pathetic.
I’m speechless by this incompetence.

Why don’t just ask chatGPT to balance classes for them. I’m sure it would do a better job …

24 Likes

Well at least Barbarian got buffed because they were so weak…

18 Likes

Looks fine, but (insert angry comment about patch here to fit in).

Yeah those +2% changes for barbarian… That’s crazy man… The buffs to whirlwind was because it’s the least played template… And will probably remain so.

Guess we will all gloss over the 75% buff to pulverize for druids. That’s a buff if there ever was one. Just saying.

3 Likes

it won’t magically start doing 100m damage with just this.

1 Like
  • Flay
    • Bleeding damage over time increased by 8%.
    • Enhanced Flay
      • Vulnerable duration increased from 3 to 5 seconds.
    • Battle Flay
      • Bleed damage bonus increased from 10% to 15%.
    • Combat Flay
      • Maximum stack amount increased from 4 to 5.
      • Damage Reduction increased from 3% to 4%.
      • Buff duration increased from 3 to 6 seconds.
        Bro, you’re cooked, quit simping. Barb bleeds hitting for hundreds of millions
7 Likes

Neither will the changes to whirlwind for barbarians. Which many above are so angry about.

1 Like

Damn Andariel is super good now and can be used with ranged builds.
Rapid fire fix + buff is going to make my game a lot more enjoyable considering it was extremely painful to play with a controller.

2 Likes

“Hey guys we heard your feedback”

• buffs barbarian and ignores Sorc issues that needed to be fixed
21 Likes

I read the notes, but thank you for posting them again… The changes are minor at beast and will have very little real-game change feel. Its a popular Basic skill as of the past few days… but nearly everyone will still stay with Bash.

Damn, sorcs found dead in some corner of Sanctuary. They literally did nothing for our boss dmg and straight up just nerfed boss HP.

12 Likes

That will put Pulverize at around Pit110 levels. If that gives you any indication about where the Druid and Pulverize in particular are sitting.

1 Like

So sad for Sorc!
This class is really left behind!

17 Likes

They nerfed it into the ground, rob I think has a video on it, think he got like 15 out of a few hundred hits lol, just makes using anything lucky hit oriented not viable and a lot of rogue DMG and survivability is lucky hit

1 Like

Can you tell what class they don’t care for yet?

2 Likes

Whirlwind

• Damage increased by 15%

look guys, a WHOLE 15% !!! WOOOOOOWERS

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

• Violent Whirlwind
    • Damage bonus increased from 30% to 35%.

WATCH OUT WATCH OUT 5%!!!

(being sarcastic) - looks like dust devil got a 100% bonus damage increase but ehhhhhh ???

4 Likes

You really have no idea how this game works, do you?
I’ll help you out: it’s 8% bleed damage, and stack that for EVERY bleed that you stack in like 15-20 seconds.
Quit spewing nonsense you troll! This was the change we needed least, there’s Chinese Flay builds hitting 77 Billions on rupture in high tier pit.
Go on…

3 Likes

Any gains are good gains? I didn’t expect them to get buffed to the point of afk-clearing pit 150. I agree Druid could use more. But to say they got nothing is disingenuous.

1 Like

holy crap more barb buffs? wtf?

4 Likes

they didn’t need it.