Patch Notes are Up 1.4.3

No changes to tempering. My prediction was wrong.

8 Likes

I guess it’s the end of the season for us Druid lol. Nothing gets fixed, small buff here and there but the class is still broken.

18 Likes

What do you mean?

• Constricting Tendrils Legendary Node
    • Damage increased from 120% to 150%.

This surely fixes the whole class.

God damn it, this has to be the most meme patch note I’ve ever seen. Boosting the damage of Constricting Tendrils, because people that pick it are doing it for the damage (and just to be clear - nobody is even picking it, but if they did; it wouldn’t be for the damage)

5 Likes

No HS nerf so I’m happy, plus looks like a lot of buffs, would try twisting blades with the buffs but they forgot to fix it’s lucky hit chance so it’s still useless, atleast we still got our bugged builds lol

1 Like

The resume of this crap…

A lot of buff to barbarians and necro minions and almost nothing to sorcerer and other classes. Its just a joke…

21 Likes

I dunno man, pulverize damage is getting increased 76%. I might have to go try that build again.

5 Likes

skeleton mage damage increased 5%

not listed in notes:
overall damage decreased 40%

2 Likes

It’s crazy they are buffing the 2 op classes like crazy instead of trying to bring other classes to there level, guess they want everyone to be a barb or necro

23 Likes

I honestly expected they will go 100% meme and not even include druid in the patch. This is worse, because they included it but there isn’t anything of use anyway.

and wtf is that toxic claws buff, 1.5 x 0 = 0 if i remember correctly XDDDDD

12 Likes

What’s wrong with the lucky hit chance?

And this is the mid-season patch?.. it’s a nothing burger!

6 Likes

It’s …a patch. One of the patches of all time.

4 Likes

What do you mean? They buffed Barb and Necro further! :joy::joy::joy:
I can’t believe how disconnected they are, UNREAL!
Calling it a season here, nothing worthwhile.

8 Likes

They just randomly buffed here and there and called it a patch notes. It’s unbelievably out of touch I’m speechless.

12 Likes

My ww barb went from eating to feasting lfg

4 Likes

I can confirm, your math checks out.

1 Like

This was buried way at the bottom in the bug fixes, not sure if it’s relevant:

• Fixed an issue where casting Boulders with Dolmen Stone would cause it to not cast at all. Boulders now have a limit of 10 but their damage is increased by 10% for each boulder.

This could affect the hurricane boulder build a bit.

3 Likes

END-GAME

• Health and damage levels have been reduced in the Pit. The adjustment is most significant as players approach tier 60, so more players can fully participate in Masterworking.

Developer’s Note: We’re adjusting the pit so more players can enjoy a smoother end game progression experience.

4 Likes

Pathetic next to zero Sorc changes, meanwhile hard buffing Barb…

Hahaha, you just can’t make this up

27 Likes

Well, at least they can masterwork their bricked items now… :rofl:

9 Likes