Patch notes announcement

Adam Fletcher on X

4 Likes

whoops! something went wrong.

link not working for me

Try again. I just fixed it

He says there’s a patch releasing on tuesday that is being announced tomorrow and it will have bug fixes and quality of life changes based on player feedback.

6 Likes

Tomorrow we will be releasing the patch notes for 1.4.1 for DiabloIV. This patch will hit early next week. Expect a lot of bug fixes and some QoL items based off community feedback.

Don’t know why it didn’t link the whole thing, usually it does.

2 Likes

Yeah weird. Thanks for writing it out

1 Like

Is holy bolts gone I wonder? Not too many bugs really beyond that unless I am missing something

Now the QoL changes id like to see is Stygian stone drop rates increases and maybe gold cost reductions somewhat but to where it becomes worthless

On the fence about tempering. I like that things can fail but being able to at least keep or no change similar to enchanting is also kind nice I suppose

too late imho, season already ruined. Idk what prevented them to fix it ASAP.

2 Likes

Probably not gone, just toned down would be my expectation. Maybe even a dreaded ICD.

I also expect Pits 61-80 to have boss life severely cut, and damage toned down a bit.

But we shall see!

1 Like

Ah yes, the announcement of the announcement for the patch notes that won’t be complete.

5 Likes

I think they might address the :brick: issue already. Lets see how this post ages!

Bit of an exaggeration there, but from what I’ve read it’s definitely not working as intended. No doubt they’ll fix the glitch, and it won’t be as powerful against bosses with adds.

1 Like

“based on player feedback” meaning, based on casuals feedback & not the sweaty try-hards. i like it

2 Likes

Hopefully some adjustments to Pit bosses one shots in the first 100 tiers. Builds are now turning into immune builds rather than actual engaging content.

2 Likes

RiP flame shield thank you for the shako. I pour one out for you.

Also rip holy bolts necro and bash barbs.

1 Like

i don’t think that it’s an exaggeration, cuz literally millions of tormented bosses was one shotted same as high lvl pits bosses.

I hate how they use Twitter for these kinds of things. Post it in-game, not everyone wants to have an account on the accursed website.

14 Likes

Yep. I take literally zero damage and can face tank every boss.

Not okay from design perspective

Why would they need retuning from 61-80? I’ve been running Pit 80’s all day with the Rogue Heartseeker build. Very seldom do I die to bosses. The worst one is when the ghost Lillith is an add. Other than that, everything else is a cake walk.

So far, I’ve gone as high as 87 with 89 open but my damage was lacking for the 89 so now, I’m going about masterworking my gear.

Anyway, The Pit is fine from 61-80. If you’re dying in those ranges, it means your build sucks and not the “Bosses are Overtuned!”

2 Likes

I don’t see how that’s any different than S2 and S3’s one-shotting of Uber bosses. Same basic thing. There’s no competition in this game, not sure how it ruins the whole season.

Now it may ruin your own perception of the season, and like minded people, sure. For the rest of us we’ll just keep on playing. Guarantee the majority don’t care or even know about it.

1 Like