Open Beta Experience

This weekend I played as the necromancer. But this time I played on normal and you know what? My first weekend was rogue on veteran and that felt like my rogue was throwing nerf darts and healing every millisecond. All these gamers say their rogue was good but idk maybe my game gave me terrible RNG.

This time around though, was really enjoyable. Hardcore players are gonna say “it’s too easy, because masochistic mode is the only way to play.” I felt like the necromancer, while the corp explosion is a hard hitter, overall the enemies felt fun to engage. They provide just enough challenge to make it enjoyable.

I would say there is a lot that needs to change and I’m sure the plethora of comments that are garbage probably overtake the positive ones. Regardless, I enjoyed my second play though, followed the missions to the end, did a bunch of side quests, go to 25 again, crafted all the gems etc. I’d say what really needs to be fixed immediately is the rubber banding especially in the main city. The heavy lag delays are annoying when in combat especially when the screen hangs for multiple seconds. Similar issues happened initially in Diablo Immortal. The tech side of the game should of been ironed out in the closed betas. Having a always on is annoying and having an “offline” version would be helpful to eliminate that lagging and rubber banding.

Overall, I say while there are definitely things to fix, I’m not refunding. I see potential in this game and I know it will get better. Hey we waited all these years for D4 we can wait to this get this game in solid form.

No man sky had a terrible debut and look how that turned out. BF2042 same thing. Should we expect AAA game developers to have their games in order by the time of open betas? Of course but maybe the stress is ruining it. We just have patience knowing this game will come to full fruition.

should have rolled a sorc for real real eye opener. both normals runs for the rogue and sorc. thathas you look at rogue going…I want to like you but…sorc happened.

Frost mage, err sorc, had me go…this is so nice.

one ST attack, one AOE. that orb had me going now…I have found AOE bliss for trash packs. easier as hell run to 10 then put on more as slots unlocked.

2, well 3 games out now. Frost mage is truly blizzards fave thing ever really. they don’t even hide it.