Now that the VoH and S6 are approaching how will you play ❓

start with the story in the base game and finish with the story in the VoH
take my time in the VoH and check every thing out
interested in the Mercenaries and the runes

i didnt read patchnotes, i didnt preordered VOH yet, only checked 2.0PTR for several hours …liked the difficulty so im coming back i think. Stopped playing at the beginning of S5, was bored by S4.

Start the new Campaign stuff and then after an hour go take a nap. Wake up, make more coffee and play some more.

Play spirit born
Play DLC campaign
Skip Base story campaign

Kill uber Lilith in s6

I will be playing with one hand on mouse and one hand on keyboard and one hand face plaming. :grin:

The short answer is: I won’t. I’ve learned my lesson after D4 launch and every season since then. Y’all can sort through all the bugs and broken in-game systems for now. I’ll catch up closer to Christmas when some things are patched/balanced and the expansion is cheaper.

Gonna start with a druid since that was my first class in D4 and I wanna see how things feel in VoH.

If I can do the main story and VoH on the same character, then I’ll do that. Otherwise I’ll just do VoH story → seasonal stuff.

Might make a spiritborn after or just wait until season 7.

Log in and see what I have access to for S6 without the expansion. :hamster: :popcorn:

Not going to buy VoH in the first month of the release. Planning to check the game on eternal and decide whether it is worth playing after this massive “legacy” strike.

I won’t. I won’t be buying, nor playing.

Same here. I don’t like the direction they’re going so S5 is my last season.

1 Like