Not being able to see all of our COMPLETED quests

So for someone like me who does all of the quests in an area before moving on, when in at 32 out of 35 and don’t/can’t remember which ones I’ve already done, being able to see which ones I have done is pretty relevant.

Why we don’t have a completed quests tab in our journal when we already have tabs for campaign and side quests, plus the leveling quests, why do we not have a completed quests tab?

How can I send this to Blizzard as a possible future update suggestion or get them to see this thread and let them see that this would be something to think about?

40 Likes

I think you can just look at the map for any icons still present. Side quests - look for the blue exclamation marks, etc.

Unless I’m missing something?

there are quests that drop off enemies / out of containers too, so you cant just find the ! mark.

5 Likes

Thanks for that info Smarmyfish; I did not realize

I’m pretty sure it’s one of those I’m missing. It’s either the Werewolf one or the Exorcist one, but I farmed the corpses and the skeletons in both areas and neither quest dropped and I did both areas for an hour. (Might be some exaggeration, but I spent long times in both areas.)

Is there a way to make suggestions to Blizzard about adding this feature?

1 Like

I mentioned this in the beta stages of the game. you go to check your progress and you can’t see the whole list of quests that need to be done.
All they need to do is add a scrolling bar AND have an uncompleted ones show as “???” or just blank, IF they don’t want us to know what/where said quest might take place. Thus encouraging exploration, as if we wouldn’t do that anyways.

3 Likes

Yes, this!

Just any form of anything like this would be nice. Just some way in game to see what quests we’ve done and what we are missing.

5 Likes

I also agree with this…we need a tab or anything that help us to know which one had already completed

4 Likes

There is one. Go onto your map mwnu, and I think it’s under CODEX, or achievements or something liek that, and it lists everything. But any list that’s longer than a single block, doesn’t scroll down, so you only see that single block worth of info, and nothing more. Can’t even scroll down to check other blocks until you close the one you opened.

1 Like

So no, that only shows active quests. I need to see completed quests…

3 Likes

I am the same way and I’m stuck in the same predicament. I can’t recall which quest I completed and when I went to check the journal (hoping they added this feature) I was sorely disappointed now I’m forced to look up all the quest guides I can find to try and rekindle my poor memory as to what I have and have not done. Would love for this to be added asap.

5 Likes

This is a problem with the Codex (Challenges) for sure–I also can’t see the wildlife I killed if it’s listed below “rooster” regardless of font size–but the other problem here is that those are just the side quests with a series (e.g., Bear Tribe) not ALL side quests. There’s only 4 quest lines in the Challenges tab for side quests in Fractured Peaks but 35 listed on the map.

1 Like

Achvements in the game has most complete because it will show you the progress banner on screen after beating it. Search there. That’s how D3 side quest is too. Main quest is the same.

Please we NEED this!!!

4 Likes

+1 we need this Blizzard

4 Likes

+1 for this much needed feature!

4 Likes

+1. How is this not a thing already? It is beyond me how this got overlooked.

3 Likes

Im like you, i dont and will never rush the game. i complete everything in one section then move on. i was lvl 35 when i move from fractured peaks first section. but cannot ping point accurately what are the side quests im missing. In map feature on top bar gave only an indication on numbers but not specifics, and challenges options does not list all the side quests, only the major quest lines. Definitely needed features for 90% + of player base who is not rush the game to lvl100 on day1 (not needed)

3 Likes

The side quests tracking on the game right now is so bad, like right now I have no idea what quest i’m missing because the challenges doesn’t show all the completed quests… also if you abandon a quest without remembering which one it was good luck finding it…

3 Likes

We need this so bad.

2 Likes