Not being able to see all of our COMPLETED quests

+1

34/35 in Fractured Peaks. All blue ! gone from the map. I used online guides to track down possible missing “hidden quest” but the items never drop so I assume they are completed too. Need a list in game to track badly

7 Likes

+1 For this Feature, I NEED it! I am searching for hours for that last quest :frowning:

3 Likes

This is 100% a design flaw and needs to be implemented in. Trying to play with my partner and it’s so hard to see when I have completed something he hasn’t and vice-versa. Siiiiiigh!

3 Likes

I feel you. This is a huge flaw imo… im at 34/35 in fractured peaks, ive been trying to farm the enemy quest drops from researching online… and i cant, for the life of me find the last quest…

4 Likes

The codex unfortunately doesn’t show all quests. I’m 100% according to the codex, but missing 29 overall quests in the game. And every region has rng quests, which I just don’t want to farm for 100 hours on the off chance that this is the spot, and not the other 5 rng events in the region.

2 Likes

Hi all,

Yes +1 we NEED invididual side quest tracker in game for each character, i want 100% each area on each class, cos I’m OCD :slight_smile:

To help in Frac Peak Side Quests though, these were the last ones I had to “chase down”
1 is a drop from the Sronghold dungeon Kor Dragon (Foregive Me)
1 is from getting the Ore Veins in the area aound Yelesna (Icebound Geode)
1 is from a herb bush near Meenstead (Frostbllom)
1 is from killing Bandits (Unwritten Note)
1 is from lootings corpses / opening chests (Old Painting drop)
1 can only be done AFTER completeing the campagin on that character (Religious Idol, this item is purchsed from a vendor so easy to miss)

this should take you from 29 to 35.

3 Likes

I think I’m missing the Geode one and I know I’m missing the endgame one as well. I’m at 33/35 now. Finishing everything else than coming back.

Would be awesome to have the finished quest Journal to be able to track the unfound quest. We are many who wants to accomplish all the stuff per area.

1 Like

6~7 years old interface of other games.
None in WoW, none in D3, still none in D4.
Wouldn’t the Product Managers and RDs feel embarrassed if such a simple and mindless UX optimization can’t be done?

3 Likes

you don’t need a completed quest list. Look for blue exclamation mark, if you don’t see any then the quest you are missing probably comes from an item you’ll need to loot on a mining node, a herb node or a body on the ground… Or by a drop from a mob. Just play.

OMG how smart you are.

1 Like

You don’t get to tell what people need or don’t need, especially when a lot of people are asking for this feature, and especially in a game where quests completion matter.

4 Likes

That doesn’t show all the quests that are drops. Also, quests with prerequisites don’t show until said prerequisite is met some of which are from drops, some from other sidequests and some are from reaching certain points in the main campaign.

For us completionists, this makes it very difficult to figure out where we are in a series of quests so we know where to look/farm for the next quest :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

This is much needed. If you complete stuff on a hardcore character and than die, you won’t be able to use the codex as a reliable tool.

Either Blizzard merges quest completion for all characters in each realm that isn’t undergoing campaign progress, or they update the map/ journal that we can see what we have completed.

Giving us a full checklog upon campaign completion/ skip would be most ideal.

2 Likes

I’m also getting frustrated that I can’t look for the last quest in Fractured peaks, I have covered every area of the map and I still can’t find it. Please Blizzard, add this feature!

2 Likes

I agree! It doesn’t help that alot of the dropped quests are similar (farm essence etc) so I think I Might’ve done it but I can’t be sure. I’m currently stuck on 34/35 in fractured peaks and it’s really testing my patience. Hopefully they add it as a feature soon.

2 Likes

Yep bump +1 a more functional journey would be appreciated-can then finally find the missing side quests I’m looking for

1 Like

There’s one in Yeslena that isn’t available until after you complete the campaign (there’s also a dungeon that isn’t available until you complete the campaign in FP). One of the merchants will sell you a wooden knight which begins the quest.

2 Likes

I agree on this too. Should be added a tab for completed side quests.

1 Like
  1. Have you finished the campaign? If you have, then
  2. Have you done the quest in Yeslena that starts with buying the wooden knight from a merchant?

This quest (and one dungeon in FP that I know of) are unavailable until after you complete the campaign.