Nightmare dungeon didn't grant glyph upgrade at end

It happened again! It seems it always happen when iam just gonna lvl up my glyph, then i have to do it over again!

And at the same time i cant login half the day! Blizzard is a bs game publisher.

111 posts beeing annoyed at the same issue might be not enough to draw blizz attention, unlucky, but i found out a glitch when this bug happens, i am able to powerlvl my glyphs to lvl 21. i don’t need any bugfixing anymore :slight_smile:

This issue is still happening for me as well. It’s actually happened 4 times in a row, so there’s no point in playing until its fixed because I’m only running them to upgrade glyphs.

i just had this happen also. finished a 37 nightmare dungeon solo and no bubble area to upgrade my glyph

same here. serpent lair 29 run for nothing.

you should post about it in detail so blizzard fixes it, that’ll actually get their attention :wink:

Still no reply by blizzard?!?! Hello?

It’s really annoying and tedious to attempt leveling glyphs this way.

1 Like

This just happened on Slithering Crawl (lv. 82) whilst carrying my brother on a level 35. Nightmare level 31.

radio silence on this garbage if i cant explore other builds and upgrade glyphs whats the point

its not exclusive to barrage rogue but almost 90% of people that are posting do play barrage lol

this is now happening to me about half the time…barrage rouge …lost count of how many times i haven’t got the glyph exp but its in the 20plus times

for what it’s worth, I just ran three NM dungeons as barrage and each had the bubble to upgrade, hopefully its hot fixed?

Just happened to me (again) too in the Awakened Crusader’s Cathedral (42) on a lv93 Whirlwind Barb. I’m on the PC and PS5 clients; it’s happened to me multiple times on both platforms.

This is beyond frustrating.

On my original character (druid), I got all available glyphs after about 10 NM dungeons during the first couple days post-launch. I then created a rogue…things are definitely broken. Nothing’s dropping glyphs at all, and I’m furious that the game is in this state. Get this crap fixed, Bliz!!!

So far, I’ve run:

• 4-5 ToW boxes, plus all the events leading up to those boxes. Zero glyphs.
  • Approximately 25 NM dungeons, ranging from 2 to 26. 4 glyphs (naturally, none that are even remotely usable)
  • 2 helltides. 1 glyph.

FFS, I was getting 2-4 per NM dungeon at game launch. What changed?!?

Still bugged. Just did 3 nightmare dungeons and only 1 of them had the glyph level up thing spawn at the end. They want use to do nightmare dungeons but they don’t even function correctly.

It is still bugged. 3 times today - but every time it has been right after I log in and do it for the first time. the second time I ran nm dungeon, it worked

We need to keep taking it to the streets here. Either they are clueless that’s is even a bug. Or clueless how to fix it. Makes it feel pointless to even play my 94 rogue tbh. Wanted to try barrage. Took about 9 mill to swap will take 9 mill to swap back

Same is happening for me on barrage rogue too…

i have a level 100 druid that i have almost 300 hours in and never have experienced it (until today) but this thing made me drop my lvl 60 rogue. i wasnt able to get a stone in 3 of the 5 dungeons. i was playing barrage.
today i did 2 nm runs with my druid and both of them was bugged.
its interesting that one of the top topics and and a serious game breaking bug never addressed so far in a blue post and yet ppl are going batsht crazy for gems tab is late…

Crazy it’s still a thing

1 Like