Nightmare Dungeon completion doesn't give glyph upgrades

just got ripped off again…so lame. This has happened now 4 time sin total for me…please fix this!

Just happen to me so many time. Right now again… THIS is so frustrating !!!

What is the point of running this game if we cannot trust this is for something . waste of time !

I also run with barrage

Same problem here. Barrage broken and for the long time how I see.

Lvl 100 barb, no issues in NM dungeons, sometimes it’s 2-3 seconds before the bubble pops up, but it always shows. Started leveling a barrage rogue and the bubble and upgrades are bugged. I always get the completion pop up and the legendary, but no upgrades or protection bubble. Really takes the wind out of your sails when the reward at the end of the hard content is nothing.

1 Like

I switched from pen shot to barrage earlier this week at around level 70. Did a few NM dungeons with no problem, then had this happen today for the first time. Guess I’m switching builds again…

This happened to me 2 seperate days in 3 dungeons in a row (including the previous day). I didnt get any rewards or glyph upgrade options and the modifiers actually kept hurting me even after the dungeon completion notice popped up.
I noticed there is also another thread in the PC report that is the exact same problem and has been up for 18 DAYS (over 6k views and 83 comments) with no acknowledgement from Blizz about this problem
Needless to say I will be playing other games til they fix this.

Oh and I was a necro two times and a rogue the other but it happened to me on both characters.

It happened to me on a rogue barrage as well more often than I can handle, it’s getting frustrating because you some dungeons are harder and take more time and seeing at the end of it that no bubble is popping, it drives me nuts.

Same thing happened to me tonight. Finished the Tier 13 Nightmare Dungeon, received the 2 reward items at the end, but no glyph XP. Coincidentally, I also run a Barrage Rogue. I’m playing on PC.

Barrage Rogue here… does not pop up 1/3 of the time.

1 Like

I’m a Dot Corpse explosion Necro and this happen to me this morning in NM24. I’ve waited 10 minutes in the dungeon hoping it would pop…
Playing on PC

1 Like

Glad that people is already reporting this and im not the only one…

i already upgarde my glyphs to 21 in my build tho .__.

1 Like

6/23 - Killed the last Objective with Barrage, no Glyph XP shrine.

Same issue. Barrage build.

Druid with the same issue. Waked the whole dungeon again just in case but everything is clear.

Hi, same there. If I played tier 1-9 so there was not problem. I started played tier 10,12 yesterday and 2 finished dung without glyph xp portal ( bubble ) in a row. Were these dungeons: Sanguine Chapel and Feral’s Den. Playing Barrage rogue.

This is mostly a barrage rogue bug.
Psa to skip it, be careful and dont land the last hit for completing the objetive of the dungeon with barrage. Just do it slowly and carefully.

Seriously i had SO MANY bugs leveling my glypns to 15 and 2 to 21 that i learn it the hard way… after that i use this metod and be carefull landing the last hit with other skill that i manage to upgarde my other 3 glyphs to 21 with just 2 or 3 bugs, always cause i land the last hit with barrage.

So be carefull ultil is fixed, doing nm dungeons without glyphs xp is just a waste of time.

just tacking onto this to hopefully bring more light too it. Same issue, barrage rogue and have missed out on numerous glyph upgrades now

I’m a level 61 flurry rogue, and just had this issue for the first time while completing my first tier 11 dungeon. Pretty frustrating, as I was looking forward to getting a decent upgrade this time… :frowning:

I was in Crusader’s Cathedral

Just noting this also happens to me - also Barrage Rogue, probably about 1/4 - 1/3 of NM dungeons, no particular dungeon seems to be causing it. Most recently a T20 NM in Cultist’s Refuge.