Nightmare Dungeon completion doesn't give glyph upgrades

I have seen this in groups a couple of times but that was when I was power leveling people. So I was most likely getting the final kills. I think that may be the factor and not the dungeon levels.

Seeing this bug from 40s to 60s (dungeon level)

I am lvl 66 (?) atm so I am within range - I will try to notice details if I encounter this bug.

2 dungeons as necro and no upgrade bubble. My buddy got it on his druid so it isn’t just rogues.

1 Like

same issue (rogue barrage) with a nightmare dungeon. I tried a normal dungeon (I had a quest inside) and upon completing it didn´t give me the aspect in the codex nor it appear any kind of message like “dungeon is complete” which usually appears.

I tried a nightmare one in party and luckily it worked properly.

Flurry Rogue. 2/2 on getting the upgrade on nightmare dung spawned in the world, 1/4 on nighmare dung from consumables

Barrage Rogue here. Bubbles don’t show up at least 50 % of the time, it’s driving me nuts. I don’t mind running NM dungeons but not getting Glyph upgrades is making this a real slog at lvl 87.

This is not just a console issue either. I’m playing barrage rogue on PC and out of 8 dungeons, one gave me the glyph upgrade altar.

1 Like

It happen at every dungeon lvl. Since is start farming them at 20, to yesterday at 57…

Today i just get 1 bug and did like 20 dungeons or more.
What i do is end the boss of the dungeon final blow with something that is not barrage, carefuly… it works atm and farm dungeons feels much much more rewarding . . . exp and exp glyph with some new gear… (just change 2 pieces after 20 dungeons but atleast is something xD)

Barrage rogue as well. Been happening more often than not. Really frustrating since this is one of the few ways I can make my dude stronger, no good gear upgrades in while

i also have this happen on occasion. for me it only ever happens in multiplayer. when im solo its never happened.

Barrage Rogue this has happened to me in the last 2 out of 4 Nightmare dungeons. Blizzard please fix

Barrage rogue here as well. 3/3 NM dungeons and no upgrade. Cmon blizz

Barrage rouge here

Though i had already completed Cod of power for dungeons last week my issue is a missing side quest this past week.

Come to think of it, once today i didnt get a glyph upgrade but only happened once.

I’m having the same issue. Running Twisted blades and Shadow step… Blizzz please fix this and give me some XP to level up my glyphs-- paid over 100$ for this and no updates yet?! C’mon!!!

As a bone spear necro, this has happened EVERY time (on PS4). Currently level 55 and I have done at least 5 today… Blizzard - please “mail” me whatever rewards I am due. Thank you.

1 Like

Barrage rogue here too. Happened 4times in a row Tier 30 all over the map so its not just one dungeon.

Switched to a Barrage Rogue today from Twisted Blades (TB). Had no issue w/ TB, but now doing Barrage, I haven’t gotten a single glyph upgrade for every run I’ve done.

1 Like

Same problem here. Blizzard nerfed regular dungeons so people would play nightmare… but they’re bugged. In three days un got a few dozens that didn’t give me any glyph xp.
No point in pushing.

1 Like

ooof that would be maddening.