Necro minions are being buffed

The devs posted on twitter the necro minions are being buffed by a patch very soon tonight.

Pog

Edit:

Buff is live

10 Likes

PSA - We’re in the process of rolling out a server side hotfix buff to Necro skellies. It will take a while to propagate worldwide so we appreciate your patience while it’s happening. #DiabloIV

2 Likes

the beta ends in like 12 hours or something, whats the point lol

i mean thx, but i think i’ll wait for release. or hopefully they extend the slam by another day? that would be cool

3 Likes

MiDsEaSoN BaLaNcEPaSs UnEtHiCaL

1 Like

Yea… good call by blizzard on that one, lol.

Yay! I’m remaining hopeful.

Too late for me Blizzard I already uninstall the SS, see you at launch.

2 Likes

The point is to make me happy. Mission accomplished.

5 Likes

see ? the devs are listen !

i guess we need to cry harder

The minions don’t need buffs, they just need to be able to survive boss AoEs. Which could be accomplished by simply having them take less damage from boss AoEs while leaving them otherwise unchanged.

4 Likes

Too bad they are being buffed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yea should have done it this morning and maybe many groups wouldn’t have had issue doing ashava.

Blizzard should extend to Monday thanks to this.

1 Like

The point is to get some testing done before release.
I applaud them for getting a hotfix out and not just tweak it for release.

5 Likes

You know what i’d call an update that improves their survivability?

A buff

8 Likes

good move by blizz, listen the product manager for D4 mains a necro like its the best class in the game. His baby is not going to suffer.

2 Likes

I don’t think they mentioned how they are being buffed but my guess would be that it’s their survivability which is being buffed only as that seems to be the main complaint.

1 Like

I’m actually quite interested in what the buffs ultimately are. Completely transparent, these devs are not.

1 Like

Their damage definitely needs to be buffed a little as well.

They should of Never Touched Necromancer to begin with

8 Likes

I’m curious what it will be. I really hope it’s a buff to the priest only.