[NA/EU] Clan Council of Ancients Semi-Competitive 800 member Community Looking for players 18+ only!

We are now taking applications for our 5th clan. 75 members on the fourth clan One of the biggest communities in D4 with 800 members and counting Council of Ancients IV

:earth_americas: We have a good mix of everything we’re a social, casual, hardcore, pvp, mature community looking for like minded people. We are looking to build a community for Diablo 4 with a good mix of players, that are looking for a long-term commitment.

We will be engaging in all activities:

:crossed_swords: Nightmare Dungeons (Nightmare Sigil Farming)
:crossed_swords: Hell Tides (Slot Specific Gear Farming)
:crossed_swords: Capstone Dungeons (World Tier Unlocks)
:crossed_swords: World Bosses (Full Groups and Eventually Full Guild Clears)
:crossed_swords: PVP (Farming Shards of hatred and Red dust)
:crossed_swords: Tree of Whispers (Bounties Grim Favor Farming)
:crossed_swords: Seasons (We will jump into seasons but won’t be enforced if you want to stay in the Eternal Realm)
:crossed_swords: Legendary Gear Farming (And Legendary Aspect Farming)

We are a fun chill group of people from all over the world, we want to take advantage of the global :globe_with_meridians: servers for D4. We welcome all types of players, from complete beginner to veterans. We strive to provide a fun and safe environment for people to play at any stage they are at. We have few rules and there will never be required time played, gear requirements or any roadblock. For us, it is the social aspect of games that matters most.

We will have monthly :trophy: Community Contests and :money_mouth_face: raffles, be it Blizzard store merch, cash shop items, gift cards etc. Weekly trial runs for harder content, where everyone is allowed to join regardless of experience as a way to help newer players get used to group content. We focus on doing more with less with a selfless leadership and members to drive the community through all content. Furthermore, your worth will never be decided by your performance in the game.

:trophy: We will be raffling a Diablo 4 Standard Edition the first week! You can give this to a friend or a significant other.

:dart: What we are looking for:

:sparkling_heart: Cool chill people looking for long-term commitment.
:busts_in_silhouette: People who like to participate in group content.
:older_adult: Mature Individuals 18+ years old.
:stopwatch: Casuals or No Lifer? We don’t care as long as you contribute.
:brain: Players who enjoy theory crafting and strategizing.
:imp: More Importantly people willing to share their knowledge and help new players.

In The Council of Ancients, you will find more than a gaming guild you will find a community of like-minded people all focused on enabling one another. If you are interested in joining and finding a long-term place to call home, message us here or pm us on Discord:

:crown: Community Grandmasters: ØGThor Midgar#7370
:shield: Community Officerss: ØGHermes Hermes#8623 and ØGFujin IshidaU#8722

** Discord is a requirement for joining If you can’t or won’t use discord Please do not apply. We are looking for people that will get on voice-chat for coordination.**

We are now taking applications for our 4th clan main and second clan is full. 120 members on the fourth clan One of the biggest communities in D4 with 500 members and counting Council of Ancients IV

6 Likes

I would be more than interested in joining the clan.

1 Like

Good to hear, go ahead and shoot me a message on discord and I’ll have you all setup.

Midgar#7370

1 Like

Sent you request in Discord for chatting about clan

2 Likes

Accepted your request and welcome.

Nearly 40 people strong, still looking for members.

I am definitely interested. I sent you a friend request on discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

WE are approaching the 100 member mark. Only about 55 spots left.

12 Spots left on the main clan. 138 members strong!

Interested in the clan
Baltz#0025

I sent you a friend request.

145 member only 5 spots left.

1 Like

Very interested in joining as well, Complextro#1886

I’m down to join. I’m pumped for the mmo elements. Maybe if we can get some large clans going we can show blizzard we want it.

Discord:
Istari#9174

Main clan is full we had to start a sister clan. Council of Ancients two.

We have a waiting list so it should fill up pretty quickly. If people stop playing in a couple months, we will consolidate back into one clan.

If still interested let me know.

24 strong in sister guild now.

1 Like

Hi,

Im interested to join the clan too (or the waiting list if needed)

My discord id: Vazn#5458

Friend Invite Sent.

Also anyone wanting to join, just send an app to Council Of Ancients Two

Apps will be accepted on first come first served basis, up to 80 members. Then we will get a little more selective.

I would love to Join! discord is AsterRyan#1351
Plan to play a hell of a lot of D4, enjoy endgame the most and buildcrafting :slight_smile:

Go ahead and apply for the 3rd clan. Just search for Council of Ancients and then apply to the one with the III

I was told you search Council of Ancients III it will not come up, but if you search Council of Ancients you can see all 3.

You can also reach me on discord.

Clan 3 at 57 members now.

1 Like

I sent a invite in game can’t seem to find a discord link. Discord is TheGamingJesus#8536

Hey guys, I am interested in joining, discord is FrontEndDeveloper#1922 already sent request for chat. Applied to a clan in game :white_check_mark: