My suggestions coming off the beta

A better damage filter. The one damage filter they had seemed to turn everything off. It said “only show special damage” but it wasnt showing anything. i had it on for about 3 minutes and i had about 40 to 50% crit chance and never saw crit numbers from abilities.

Scrolling damage text sometimes doesnt show if you hit too fast or something. There would be times i would point blank a barrage, the monster would die, and no numbers appear at all.

Some way to remove random item drop subtitles.
There are some items in dungeons and when you pick them up they start talking. you can turn off the audio, but it leaves the text in the middle of your screen above your abilities (if you play centered). It gets in the way.

Reset dungeon keybind and/or Wheel option.
Yeah, i used this so much it would have been nice if i could just keybind it or something lol

Allow mouse wheel to work for force move, it can be bound, but does not work no matter what you bind it to.

Lucky hit needs more clarification.
This stat… i hate it. so much. It isnt clear how it works. i went to maxroll.gg to find the formula. If it works how they have it. then its just massively misleading. the % it lists means nothing without all the other info and is always going to be much higher than the actual chance. This is how the formula works (according to maxroll)

Real chance = (Skill lucky hit chance) x (proc chance listed) x (1 + character lucky hit chance) = total

skill chance has 50% the legendary aspect says up to 75% and you have 0 stat.

real chance = (.5) x (.75) x (1) = .375 so 37.5%

Rogue
Maybe make imbue abilities not remove a charge if the attack doesnt hit anything? (dash, im looking at you)

Hot take: Keep legendary drop rates the same.
I played an absurd amount during the beta 90% of it on rogue and still havent seen 3 of
my affixes.

Also, apparently there is a game breaking cancel animation you can do that can basically double your attack speed? You hold down force move and spam attack.