My personal feedback

Hello,

Just dropping some feedback based on my experience. I loved the gameplay, mechanics, and art style. This Diablo game felt more like an RPG than previous iterations.

Controller support is great, but could be better. Moving RS doesn’t do anything (not to be mistaken for clicking RS, which locks on to an enemy). I think this would be great for camera controls. Moving RS left/right should pan the camera in those respective directions. Moving RS up/down should zoom in/out.

I liked how there is multiple towns, instead of the one we usually get. Something I wasn’t keen on, however, was seeing other players in my game. I wanted to play by myself, and not engage in multiplayer. I’m hoping the full release isn’t like this by default. I want to be able to choose if I’m in single or multiplayer.

I played druid and enjoyed the class a lot. I mostly played werewolf. I wanted to see what summons is like, and was disappointed that option wasn’t available until later on. I thought bear was okay, but WW is more to my liking. I was also grateful for being able to re-spec.
I liked the design of the druid. He looks like a Friar Tuck type character. To anyone not familiar with the legend, Friar Tuck was a burly monk who lived in the woods. He was physically strong and was able to summon a pack of dogs. I don’t know if that’s what the devs were going for, but it’s the vibe I got from the druid.

I also had some issues with the game stuttering and staggering. Wasn’t too bad at first, but became more prominent later in my experience.

That’s all I can think of for now. Looking forward to the full release. Thanks.