My First Open Beta Thoughts and Downsides of #DiabloIV

my overall opinion about the game is that if I hadn’t been told that it was Diablo 4, I would have believed it to be a game as it would have been called, really different, with side missions in an open world that brings a lot more to play. the downsides are that the game should have been called the world of diablo, and in that world the previously known areas and cities would have had to be recreated in this version, which could have depicted a later period when Sanctuary had been saved earlier, and civilization thus increased and cities were born. but overall, I’m not disappointed at all and I’m going to play through the rest of the beta today!

(+)- I desperately tried to find an option to change the camera zoom in the settings, and unfortunately I couldn’t find one, it would be nice if the zoom could be set further away.
(-)- game is by default set on fullscreen of windowedmode but once you change settings to actual fullscreen, and alt-tab to desktop, the game crashed immediatelly what caused huge dissapointment as it throw me out of game and took me a hour to relog! ****

Edit:
P.S I got OG Dungeon Siege and Neverwinter Nights vibes from the game, the way dungeon areas were explored and how the action and character progress is followed in the game, but of course there are other things I’m going to focus on and list.

I’m glad that this time Blizzard even called their game a beta first and gave the opportunity for changes before release.

To Come:

going for the second part of personal thoughts to this as a real blizzard kid, smashed this game when i was 6 years old in 1996 ps1 and d2 and d2lod throughout the golden era to its end, and diablo 3 fake release what was totally badmove by blizzard on their release what actually was just a beta in thought that the whole game had been flipped around after the bad feedback, so people in fact bought the beta in full price and content of lies, as you ended up with different game than what you bought first and no matter how you look at it, if you took the money for game and then change it to another game, thats wronging in so many of articles of laws its not even needed to say . so i hope my thoughts share and people can give credit and know my thoughts and opinions have serious value and and i am a trustworthy source about sharing them with you! #DiabloIV *****