My Feedback to diablo 4 beta lvl 0-15

*Dislike the always online/mmo lite features so far at lvl 15 has done nothing for me if anything hurts my experience with clutter and kill stealing and nobodys around when u need them most for events.Points for trying but I personally would have put the time and resources into the gameplay rather than supporting mmo stuff from my playtime so far.
*Dislike the Simple Character Points and ability system the whole stat thing is bland and feels creates more reason for me to ask why is this not just a Hack n slash offline twin stick couch co-op game at least then i wouldn’t deal with all the headaches of online mmo lite games for a game that offers no such depth in hero leveling and points/traits systems.
*Skill tree is good, however when enemies are immune to damage the current system allows feels stiff and clunky to swap out to a better skill for said enemy which also just plays into well it doesn’t really matter anyways i still do damage just immune to my bleeds for example.
*Also dislike the large text spamming on screen in combat please add a feature to adjust the size and colour and turn off. Also some sound or visual icon cues for these might be cool?
*Thats the bulk of dislikes so far.
*positives are amazing graphics and combat is vicious and fun, story is great so far and the world feels pretty lively and interactive and dungeons are awesome.Boss fights so far are fun and the challenge of veteran is good i have died and got slammed by a big monster at times which is cool.
Classes feel unique to play and the customizing is pretty good.
Lots I really like and very fun game with for me a little more detail in gameplay would have been perfect and overall feels a little too casual for me in these areas of the game. Ui feels a bit clunky and too console for the pc version and would enjoy the chat icon be able to be turned off since i turn off all the options for chat anyways for this stage in my first play through.Even complete custom ui scale and such would be kinda cool.
*Lots to love and a little that is not my cup of tea.Time will tell if I play D4 or just move on to something else which is a real shame because it is very very good.
*But at this stage in the beta i am going to have to wait n see before buying the full game.
*Long queues have also hurt my experience and make me dislike the online stuff even more i hope the full release can handle the player base because the rubber banding and such got kicked from game just before killing the boss and then needing to wait 45 mins to get back in well just plain sucks.