My Feedback on Beta

1. First thing: I want my belt back! 4 healing potions at any given time makes me nervous as a player. Look I’m no world champion but I have played Diablo since it first came out. And I want my belt back with multiple slots for lots of bottles of healing potions so I feel secure out there with all the demons and werewolves and vampires…
  2. I hate the skill tree. I just can’t follow it. I can’t even see the whole thing. So it’s hard to figure where I am going with my character.
  3. I loved that in d3 I could pick how much skill was invested in strength, dexterity, intelligence, etc… not so here it all cookie cutter. You should change that back.
  4. Not a big fan of all the side missions. Especially now that I now the world levels up as I level up.
  5. I really hate the fact that the world levels up as I level up! I am stuck at one point (keep dying) but if I run around looking for gem stones money better gear (which I would have done in 1,2 and 3) I will level up and the world will level up around me. I fear I will never get the right gear with the correct gemstones to kill the boss I can’t kill… that really bums me out…

Those are my main points. I’ve been waiting a long time for D4 and am glad it’s coming out. But jeez louise you sure did seem to make it more complex. I feel like I have to lern a whole new language to play…