My feedback don't blizz devs will see

Skill tree meh looking, the tree that was originally originally shared was a awesome looking. would like more customization to the skills like ability to apply poison to rogues skills or have the hydra change elements type of thing.

Dungeons are nice looking but being nice looking doesn’t make it fun D1 was very so so for graphics for its time and yet the dungeons were more randomize. POE even uses better cell map randomization then D4 does at this point.

I did and still enjoy the butcher jumping into the dungeons at random times to kill me. maybe have other demons appear too, like create more named demons to expand the lore some.

Played and got 2 (working on barbarian now) of the classes above 20 so far for this first weekend have to say the challange between tier 1 and 2 doesn’t seem that big of a difference. Though this was suppose to be a harder darker diablo but it kinda feels the same as d3.

I enjoy the story line and overall feel of the game so I will play it but it feels like it needs another year in the oven to make it better. I hope that this was a early build as some suggested that this was the press build from december and that you made major changes to the final build and hopefully it changes more from this beta weekends. i could go on but i don’t feel like typing out more and plus want to push the barbarian up to 20+ now.

1 Like