Must ban the dupers and all who used duped mats

Anyone trying to claim to be naive enough to accept over 150 duriel sets in a single trade for gold from one person or any other currency and think they aren’t duped deserves to be banned for at least 6 months, and all those who actually duped the duriel sets needs to be permanently IP and Hardware banned you will make sales off them rebuying the game so ez money for you, and those of us who are abiding by ToS and staying legit who have no fallen super behind compared to those spam running duped duriel runs won’t suffer in PvP and the trading economy will somewhat bounce back. If you don’t ban all who were involved and benefited off of spam running duped duriel runs then this game is forever a meme.

50 Likes

How is this effecting your game play? (spoiler alert: it’s not)

So you didn’t get a trophy today. Deal with it.

Oh and saying “IP or hardware banned”. LOLOLOLOL I love when clueless people try to be technical.

19 Likes

I PvP and I also trade so it is directly effecting me personally. Just because you benefited from duped duriel sets doesn’t mean it isnt affecting those who didn’t benefit from duped duriel sets. enjoy the ban bucko.

Also i just checked your history on the forums you’re an obvious troll not sure why i responded. I’m much more technically literate than you will ever be. Your contributions will remain nothing but negative for your entire existence.

9 Likes

Graduate degree in comp sci from cal. Current software architect at Apple. Former 2-digit badge number at google. Before that Solaris kernel developer. Before that Cisco. Before that SOE.

Still wanna play kid? Are you gonna throw script kiddie terms at me like “hardware banned”. LOLOLOL. Already shared that with my coworkers for laughs.

8 Likes

Just No… someone who is that accomplished doesn’t sit on the forums while eating cheetos I can smell your keyboard from here buddy. You’re getting banned from the game enjoy losing all ur duped gear kid CYA Never.

18 Likes

You said you were more technical so I rekt’d you.

Here’s a bucket for those tears ====> [_]

LMAO kid crying because someone duped an item.

7 Likes

seek help kid. you’re showing how miserable your life is with your projections. You not any of the things you claimed ot be other than a duper that one you are. Cheaters will pay. You will be banned. Thank you for admitting it for them to easily ban you Also… Reported. and Blocked

3 Likes

i agree, not because i say the dupes affect me personally, but rather to send a clear message.

just a recently there was a thread asking if its ok to use this bug. No. it never is. hence why the rules state that bug exploiting is bannable.

13 Likes

Awesome attempt at reverse psychology. 8/10. Oh and this is how you really block someone.

1 Like

They said during the campfire chat that you’ll know someone who has Shako, they delivered.

no one cares this game is trash and dead

5 Likes

youve been saying that for months now. Does it hurt you to see you are wrong? =)

3 Likes

They wont do that, their top contributers was using the exploit non-stop

The dupe and exploits have become a meme and stain on Blizzard. How many is this now?Four or Five? Averaging an exploit every month. Rediculous! Get a handle on your game and make it safe to trade, free of exploits, or completely remove trading from the game or make it like D3 with limited trade in party from items earned by that party.

2 Likes

There is no impact what so ever from duped items.

There is nothing that is competetive in D4 at least for now.
No leaderboards.

You are just an angry kid who wants others to be punished because they have toys that you dont.

6 Likes

BUT…if they played 20 hours a day and didn’t end up with Shakos…wouldn’t that be an even better punishment?

Better than ban, I think actually send to purgatory better. Mark all mats and change loot table associated with those mats (without letting them know) and make sure no ubers drop, and then they spend all this time farming thinking they got away with it, but really everyone else got last laugh.

4 Likes

Wrong. This affects everyone even if they dont know it. Wanting game to be fair isnt being an angry kid. Its being a good customer.

3 Likes

I think it’s important to set the expectations now that leaderboards are coming that exploiting to get ahead won’t be okay.

I honestly think they should do a ban wave this time. It’s not like with Shakogate where Blizzard accidentally opened the exploit itself.

Time to get cleaned up before the competition play starts :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It is effecting their ToS. This is not about " how is this effect bla ".

2 Likes

This is a bad post, take, generally, nobody cares about PvP either…

move along, troll.

1 Like