MMO Gameplay is Ruining Diablo

Look at it this way. Forget trying to grab everything, because you can’t. They even put in an achievement and title that you literally cannot obtain: kill 6.7 million goblins.

Nothing from the Citadel, as of yet, is necessary.

The only one that can be useful is restoration scrolls, which you can already get from hordes.
All the others are just useless or cosmetics that’s all!

What do you mean by “necessary”?

Talking more about if they did stuff like add new legendaries required for a meta that could only be acquired through the citadel.

Why not? You’re fine with Currency, Materials, Quests, Cosmetics, Titles, Achievements, Scrolls, Incense, Elixirs, and Loot Drops being locked behind it.

I liked season 5 more

OP, can you tell me what you think these good items are?

Scroll up, I’m not writing it again.

Ahh I see, so titles and cosmetics- thanks for clarifying

I agree with the MMO part, but this is what let more “outraged” by the game. The cosmetics cost almost the price of the expansion, for only one! I don’t know if the expansion is overpriced or if the cosmetics are. The base game was charged, the seasons are charged, the expansion are charged… why this price in the cosmetic store?

I don’t like of the MMO aspects that they bring to the game, I don’t like Raids, I don’t even like when I meet someone in world map. For that reason I play on HC, this season I’m playing SC because of the expansion and I want to learn all the new stuffs. But I don’t like MMO mechanics in an ARPG game

a small grp is not mmo.

This one has a valid point. People think my mogs are store bought and I actually found most in game.

I’m lucky, I only play male characters so most of the outfits look like @$$ on my characters. So no temptation…there are some nice mounts though. I bought the Sparkly Space Pony because it looks cool and nostalgia for my short stint playing WoW. I paid with the the “””free””” coins from the ultimate edition.

In D2, no one item farms in baal runs. Those are for leveling, then you don’t go back until you can solo the waves yourself. So you can get all the drops. MFing is done solo because it’s most efficient, and you can apply your MF gear to drops instead of non mf people getting the last hit, etc.

And again, even if you could get every single drop from 8 man Baal teams, it still wouldn’t come close to the 75% more extra gg items you get in 4 man parties here compared to a soloist. It needs to be fixed because they’ve made item hunting a mandatory party activity here or else you’re losing 75% of your gg drops.

There is literally no point for a solist to item hunt in this game if their motivation is trade. Which is a very sizable demographic in the ARPG loot hunting world. The kicker is that it’s a brand new dynamic for the diablo franchise. It’s a mistake.

Exactly. Nothing in there. Even being able to complete it I just do it once a week for the cache. Terrible use of time investment

You realize any of those items that are actually useful you can get elsewhere in the game right?