MMO Gameplay is Ruining Diablo

The cosmetics not looking better than the PVP zone cosmetics. I won’t even bother to grind it. The only cosmetic grind I do in the game is check the real shop and look for new design, and any discount.

1 Like

I just got 2 ancestral tributes, i don’t rememeber the name. I got one mythic , but I don’t know how to get more of those tributes

1 Like

I have an Event Quest in my Journal that says otherwise.

World events, NMDs, undercity, pretty much all over. Also, they’re in line for a buff from the patch tomorrow.

False, you don’t know what you talking about. You are 100% wrong.

They are bad at balancing. Its about incompetence.

Good question. It could be cheaper but not free. NOTHING is free in this world, resources are scarce, free skins means low quality work, company needs to pay its employers they will not work for free for you.

2 Likes

Here is Blizzard’s own words from their website:

"Every week you can earn a Weekly Rewards cache the first time the Dark Citadel is completed. These caches could grant you resplendent and exclusive items only offered from Dark Citadel.

Throughout the Dark Citadel, you’ll earn Citadel Coins, which are key to unlocking cosmetics exclusive to Dark Citadel that evoke the regal mania of its demonic owners."

Where did they said Dark Citadel provides “all the good items” or “best loot”?

Literally ALL the loot i got from T4 Dark citadel went into the salvage bin. The only things i didn’t salvage was the currency obviously and the yellow potions/scrolls. The cosmetics were an added bonus.

We did 3 wings in under 30 minutes. Just rushed to the bosses. did the mechanics and GG.

I concur with most of your points, but I have to draw the line at the Spirit Born class. It’s perfectly reasonable for it to dish out a trillion damage—after all, that pit boss is a real tough cookie. If we don’t pack that kind of punch, how are we supposed to level up our glyphs to the max? But hey, if the word ‘trillion’ is giving us a headache, maybe it’s time to give that pit boss a little nerf, so a mere 10 million damage per second can take it down.

It’s in the Weekly Rewards Cache which contains “Coveted Rewards” including “resplendent and exclusive items only offered from Dark Citadel”.

It’s what happens when a company famous for it’s MMO allows it’s MMO devs to make an ARPG.

Honestly I don’t care too much about the cash shop since there are decent cosmetics in game or attached to the battlepass (I know it costs too, but for less than one outfit you get 3 on the battlepass. The problem is the stuff in cash shop is WAY WAY WAY overpriced…especially in a game where you can’t even see others cosmetics that well.

1 Like

Everyone piggybacked off baal runs opening chests in UK/LK. And tons of MFers would join baal/chaos runs to kill meph because you got a ton more loot.

There isnt anything locked in groups but groups are more efficient in a lot of thing like it was in D2.

If you think that the best items in the game are locked behind dark citadel, then it means that you don’t even play the game.

I haven’t completed any citadel yet and i have gotten anything i need to get to T4.

Yes there are some cosmetics so what?
There are also cosmetics in pvp and that’s fair enough.
You just expect getting the cosmetics without even play the game, that’s why you are mad.

And the story ends here. Go play the game, you don’t need any dark citadel to complete the end game.

I have a quest in my Journal that I cannot complete because it is locked behind Dark Citadel. Some of the best items in the game along with several cosmetics are also locked behind Dark Citadel.

Yes i have this quest too.
So what does it mean?
It means that all good loot is locked behind citadel?
Man i don’t understand really.

It means there is at least one Quest that I cannot finish without doing Dark Citadel. It means I am locked out of those specific items that you can only get by doing Dark Citadel. Would be awesome if it was not a requirement to do Dark Citadel to finish that quest or to get those items.

What are all those items that citadel prevents you to get?
I don’t understand, what’s items are these?
You mean the cosmetics?

Citadel Coins
Khazra Horn
Dark Citadel Challenger’s Cache
Scroll of Abundance
Scroll of Forging
Scroll of Generosity
Scroll of Grave Oil
Scroll of Restoration
Elixir of Aggression
Elixir of Sacrifice
Elixir of Swift Revival
Elixir of Tailwind
Incense of Capacity
Incense of Fortitude
Incense of Khazra Power
Incense of Rushing Wind
Dark Citadel Gear Cache
Dark Citadel Crafting Cache
Dark Citadel Gem Cache
Doom Mace
Hooked Piercer
Ritual Impaler
Sculpted Quarterstaff
Twisted Spirit Wand
Event Quest: Dark Citadel Community Challenge
Managed, Guard (Player Titles)
Explosive, Evader (Player Titles)
Swift, Unity (Player Titles)
Coordinated, Courier (Player Titles)
Organized, Dispeller (Player Titles)
Soulless, Gorger (Player Titles)
Dual, Reflector (Player Titles)
Charged, Khazra (Player Titles)
Fledgling, Pillager (Player Titles)
Triumphant, Raider (Player Titles)
Unkillable, Crawler (Player Titles)
Regarded, Customer (Player Titles)
Armor Cosmetic Sets
Mount Cosmetic

All these are completely useless to complete endgame

I don’t know what you think “endgame” is then.