MMO Gameplay is Ruining Diablo

Stop with the drama like AGAIN. Not a single item is locked behind “multiplayer raid”. If your FOMO is too strong because of 1 cosmetic you’re gonna have a bad time in 2024 pretty much everywhere. MMOs actually lock their best items behind raids but not this one…

1 Like

Nice tin foil hat theory. Guess they only increased the forgotten soul drops because they got caught red handed reducing their drop rate too ei? :crazy_face:

Solo play mythic farming is heavily punished, you need a party to be efficient, the direction the game is going it’s a mistake.
I shouldn’t be punished for farming bosses solo, I mean, I’m doing it by myself so I should be rewarded instead.

3 Likes

I suggest you to play the game.

Blizzard stealth nerfed the gold chest of Infernal horde, the maximum quantity in T4/1000 aethers is around 15 millions.

Add to this the aethers quantity do barely difference, same for the Torment difficulty, T2 500 aethers give you 5-6 millions, 800 aether T3 give you around 10 millions.

Same similar stealth nerf was done for the mats chest of infernal horde.

Blizzard then stealth nerfed blacksmith scrapping, when first you get multiple pieces of materials from scrapping blue to legendary now you get only 1 pieces, unique you get 3.

Funny thing the automatic scrapping they introduced on season 6 for Torment difficulties, give normal amount of materials when blue and yellow get scrapped by this new system, only blacksmith scrapping is stealth nerfed.

I suggest again to play a game before talking of it.

1 Like

You are too deep in the rabbit hole my friend. If you turn back now you might be able to get out, touch some grass and prevent your brain from rotting with all these theories.

Ah you are one of this accounts, now i understand you not played the game.

I suggest you to play the game, even scrapping a single item will confirm the stealth nerf.

For the gold you need first to be good enough to do torment and infernal horde, so i think you will need time.

Ah damn you got me. Let me call my inside man at Blizzard and tell him he’s been discovered by Draven. Quickly revert the drop rate for iron hides, he’s on to us!

You know how scrap an item in Diablo 4 right?

You can find Blacksmith in every important city for start.

Try it you will discovered how Blizzard stealth nerfed blacksmith scrapping.

Blizzard HQ, what did I tell you. Draven knows. He’s aware of the secret stealth nerfs. Revert them now or there will be a lawsuit based on iron ore and raw hide scarcity.

Really thanks, with your offtopic spam, you will help us to keep other players informed about all this stealth nerfs Blizzard is doing and their clumsy attempt to make diablo 4 more similar to an mmorpg.

The in-game party finder is dead, i don’t see any listed party in torment 4 for boss lairs, how are we supossed to eficiently farm mythics unless we have a net of friends playing the game?

1 Like

It’s always fun to chew the fat with a knucklehead.

On a serious note:

• Fixed an issue where fewer automatically granted crafting materials were received in higher difficulty tiers than intended.

Blizzard will be addressing the raw hide and iron chunks in the Oct 17 patch.

So you confirm the stealth nerf from the patch 2.0, considered they are trying to change it.

We will see if blacksmith is included.

Now they only need to fix the stealth nerf to gold chest and the stealth nerf to the mats chest of the Infernal Horde.

It really is…the whole MMO farce was a terrible idea.

2 Likes

At this point isn’t anymore a farce, is reality.

Why do people who dont know what they are talking about start threads? You dont need the DC to progress in this game.

This not change the intention of Blizzard.

Stealth nerfs to make slower obtaining basic materials and gold and raids are action done to move diablo 4 to something more similar to an mmorpg than an arpg like a true Diablo.

This lmao

And restoration scroll drop like candy in the hordes.

2 Likes

I’m leaving the game, I don,t want to depend on random people to farm efficiently.
I tried, it’ s just not for me.
I wish I hadn’t spent 40 euros on voh.

1 Like

Have you tried farming the undercity for mythics? Apparently people have had more success that way than farming bosses.