Missing Chapter 3 reward Strips and Points Mount Armor

Did you guys also receive all your seasonal aspects from the rewards? I have only 3 from all the one I should have from completing 3 chapters.

Man, I was so happy to finally get a reward I might actually use and of course it bugs out…

1 Like

Same here, didn’t received my mount armor reward from journey cap 3 :frowning:

1 Like

Same. And the fix was for the Battle Pass rewards that you weren’t able to collect in the beginning. I had that problem as well, but that’s been resolved. The Season Journey rewards is another screw up all in it’s own.
Come on Blizz… Let’s have a response.

1 Like

I did make my own topic on this too but thought I’d share it here since we all have issues with the stable inventory.

Now that the placeholder icons for the blizzon pack armor and trophies are gone my Lapisvein mount is also gone from the stable now, I still have it set as my “current” mount though so I still have it technically, it’s just that it’s not in my stable inventory anymore, would love to hear if anyone has similar things happening! cheers :slight_smile:

And yes my seasonal journey reward is indeed still missing too. hopefully it’ll get fixed soon!

Well, glad it’s not just me, but sorry we’re all having the same issue.

ok, so its a bug. I thought had salvaged it somehow. I did what most peeps did and restarted launcher. Nothing. They’ll probably hotpatch it or update it with patch

Still not geting the chapter rewards, missing the horse armor for Chapter 3.
Let it sit over night, tried swapping between characters on seasonal and eternal.

1 Like

Same here. Claimed the Chapter III rewards but the mount armor is nowhere to be found :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Same here.
Salmagundi mount reward from Chapter 4 also missing

1 Like

Same here still have not received it since yesterday.

1 Like

Me too!

20 characters

1 Like

Same here!
No armor, nothing.

1 Like

Me too!

It’s bugged.

Having this issue as well.

Same here. Just noticed i did not have the mount armor either…

Amazing season launch Blizzard, bug free as always! What a joke :joy:

1 Like

I am also missing the mount armor

1 Like

Same here. Chapter completed but the mount armour is nowhere to be found! Please help :pensive:

1 Like

Same here. Mount is missing

2 Likes

I missing my mount armor reward chapter III too :confused:

1 Like