Missing Chapter 3 reward Strips and Points Mount Armor

Boosting this so they see it :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue

1 Like

Same issue with me, also bought the blizzard pack and that’s not showing either.

Same here cant find anything online for a fix… Worth mentioning as well I have bought the virtual blizz ticket and I am also getting 2 pink boxes for placeholder items that havent been implemented yet. Not sure if that contributes to the bug

Same problem, also can’t finish Chapter 3 journey Potent Vows.

1 Like

i wonder if this fix bugged it somehow

1 Like

Just got this bug with the chapter 3 reward. will try again tomorrow and see if the fix propogates out.

1 Like

I am missing the same Strips armor, but also the Blizzcon Ticket rewards! Hope this is fixed soon.

1 Like

Also having the same bug, but also having the bug with ANY horse armour. I bought the base one for gold from the stable hand and it also is missing from my list of armours

1 Like

Still bugged, just claimed and no mount armor

1 Like

Same here. Chapter completed but the mount armour. i will send a ticket

1 Like

Still bugged, just claimed and no mount armor

1 Like

Same issue. Premium pass mount awarded correctly and had a mount armor drop for me since completing chapter 3 which added to the stable correctly, but the journey mount is still missing:(

Same problem, I can’t finish the quest “The battle between fear and faith”

mismo problema aqui, dejar de sacar betas…

Same bug here too, don’t have Strips and Points

1 Like

Same bug here i dont recive yet.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me.

2 Likes

same issue here its annoying :frowning:

2 Likes

Did you guys also receive all your seasonal aspects from the rewards? I have only 3 from all the one I should have from completing 3 chapters.