Mid season patch next week

I’m really disappointed they basically threw a season away just to fix the game. Also watch minions and bash get nerfed next week. Friggin blizzard. That new trailer for the witch class in poe2 looked solid. Thats how you do minion right. #justiceforminions

I bet more seasons will be “wasted” to fix core issues with the game. And I’m perfectly ok with that.

1 Like

That’ll be a sad time if they need to do that. The way the game is now is what it should have been at launch.

Now Blizzard, don’t poo this up. You could very easily poo this up. You could only balance a few things or balance a ton of things except some very needed things and leave those players disappointed and let down. There is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of class balance that needs done. Do not poo it up.

Hoping that’s exactly what they do! More endgame, more features, more QoL. I could give a damn about season themes in the grand scheme of things. I just want a great core game. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I hope they just bring other stuff up. Those builds, save for Perma invinc, are just fun.

I can’t wait to see how awesome Diablo IV team make a ton of updates at Screen Reader.
And I hope they finaly will put more than 2 horns at stuffs on shop. All have only 2 horns… Briliant designers.

As a Druid, I have learnt to keep my expectations low and not to hope anything good for my class. Thank you drui devs. oh wait, there is none.

1 Like

So instead of buffing or nerfing builds, they will buff some aspects that are irrelevant, and nerf the most important aspects that bring builds online?

No need to overreact, it was just a guess

Also depends on what your criteria for “comes online” is :slight_smile:

Yah its all good, why texting is problematic sometimes. I think they should spend time fixing the classes that are underperforming, as I think the best builds are in a good place.

Im hoping to beat Lilith before that patch with my firebolt sorc lol. Fire shield immunity ftw!!

“Kuzco, there’s a new patch coming”
“Nerfs incoming?”
“Most likely…”
“Bring it on”

Haha. Can you imagine. I can sadly…

I just hope for 2 small things:

• remove the limit on the buff bar
  • fix the aim of rapid fire
1 Like

Can’t wait for the 5% damage boost for Lacerate.

1 Like

we fixed an issue where some builds still performed well.
we fixed an issue where after death effects had not enough aoe and did too low damage.
we fixed an issue where ga sometimes didn’t hit life reg or shadow resistance.

we fixed high priority shop issues.
stability fixes.

1 Like

i hope for tempering balance and for core skills to be king again with out nerfing what we have been using. I love to push pit 130+ with frozen orb for example

1 Like

Uber uniques and uniques need stat buff, stats of them are too low.
Some spesific effect that like andariel visage and doombringer, tyreal might needs buff, their damage are too low for endgame.
İf we cant use uber uniques in endgame bcs they are so weak compare to tempering, why they are uber, they need significiant buff!
İ have an idea! Change Unique item masterworking system, each masterwork must grant much bigger increase to uniques but must needs materials that very hard to find.

For ex; Uberuniques masterworking need represent spark! but bigger increase on stat and also increase in their unique effect! that would be awesome for players want to play more and more …

D4 balance be like …

Many buffs for Barb becaue its weak now with no dmg
Nerfs for Sorc. He is too op. 2xshield cooldowns, -50% dmg
Improve skills on Rogue (like rapid fire) to be more flexible and fun to play
Slow down for Druid. He is too fast and too dynamic
2-3x max minions for Necro, 3x Golem (Twin golems + 3rd one, their "older brother). Army should be army !