Metacritic reviews disabled

Haaaaaaaa what a low move Bkizzard. Hahaha

117 Likes

2.4 is the new User rate… must we world record…
Wp Blizz wp Rod

15 Likes

You know Blizzard doesn’t control metacritic, right?

Like you know that.

18 Likes

You know companies can request it be disabled if they suspect a review bomb, you do know that right?

89 Likes

The peasants aren’t supposed to voice their opinions if it they don’t like corporate product.

55 Likes

This will help Blizzards reputation!!

EDIT: less than 1 minute after seeing this sleeze I received a Blizzcon ad email. LOL

9 Likes

Can the users request it be disabled if the companies are padding critic reviews with access, deleting their reviews, and paying PR teams to add positive reviews?

15 Likes

Hmm, white knights here told us that nobody cares about metacritic. Are yall telling me that blizzard, their overlord, cares?

31 Likes

All those 95-100 paid reviews wont even save them anymore :rofl:

16 Likes

Most of the critic reviews are carried out on a build prior to launch; before the nerf bat started swinging. Reviewers from commercial outlets need time to play the game and submit their review if it is to coincide with a games launch.

2 Likes

I got my 0 review in…

10 Likes

Reviewers basically just play the campaign, or act 1 alone, if they play it at all.

Hahahaha :rofl: it not a review bomb, it is straight reaction to season 1 patch and they should take note

33 Likes

games sh*t they get us to buy early access and all that then stuff us the big red diablo rod on the new season sorry make a new character put in another 100 hours …

1 Like

I do not think that is what that saying is used for…

What review bomb? I see no attempt at an organized review bomb, just angry customers reacting to a bad patch.

16 Likes

Oh my sweet summer child…

12 Likes

It’s not disabled for me. Im still able to rate it…?

1 Like

Don’t post this cringe stuff on here.

1 Like

get out of here with that nonsense.