Metacritic reviews disabled

Review bombs are not looked fondly upon.

2 Likes

exactly.

we are only suppose to leave reviews and feedback if we like something.

else someone might get offended.

4 Likes

What do you mean reviews are disabled? I literally just posted a review like 2 min ago under the name Purge6.

There ya go people. The prime example of the brain rot that is the people who can’t figure out anything about this game. Welcome to your people.

4 Likes

Review bomb is the modern “boogeyman” of media reviews.

1 Like

OP may have created multiple accounts and voted repeatedly so it noticed something weird from their side so it disabled his IP which makes them think it was disabled for everyone? Who knows, I don’t think the site is worth going to for anything.

1 Like

If a large group of people give their honest review of a game and that review number is unacceptable to the giant corporation then it’s a “review bomb” and shut it down!

4 Likes

Disabled? I was able to just post a review (3/10)

1 Like

is that what happend? for real i couldnt write a review i was so confused.

The only thing Metacritic is accurate at gauging is how many rage addicts are going through withdrawal that particular day. It’s like a methadone clinic for the perpetually aggrieved.

4 Likes

Except these “rage addicts” mysteriously don’t show up for games that players like, they mysteriously only target games that are poorly received. What a coincidence!!!

8 Likes

Silencing reviews they don’t like sounds like the woke mob up to their usual shenanigans. I don’t know what “ya” think “ya” IQ is, but it’s lower than “ya” think.

2 Likes

You are truly a king among the idiots. You have absolutely no clue what woke means you dolt.

2 Likes

I don’t know how to tell you this, but you don’t have a legal right to post reviews on a website. That is for the people who own Metacritic to decide. If they believe there is a bad faith campaign taking place (and there is, without question), they have every right to shut it down.

1 Like

True, but still funny.

He’s right though. Look at Bud Light.

1 Like

If I could give you a clown award, I would

It means you spout rhetoric the pink-haired, book-burning, masculinity-despising, morally bankrupt mob approves of.

2 Likes

Hahah, it was expected after this debacle and the community up in arms, sooner or later it will be enabled and most likely review bombed to oblivion, the youtuber shills and reviewers must have been paid a hefty amount.

It’s not actually nonsense. You see companies going woke and going broke everywhere.

3 Likes

lol, metacritic.

How surprising that reviews on a site that allows and encourages alt account spam, botting and review bombing constantly need to be purged and shut down.

What’s the point of user reviews on a site that doesn’t limit 1 account per person and doesn’t verify you’ve even played the game?

1 Like