[Main Thread] Unable to find a valid license for Diablo IV. (Code 315306)

Give us something blizz

Same shi word to me.
Was so hyped. All my friends bought the game few weeks ago.
They all playing. I have validate error

The ‘A’ in CIA not lookin’ good brev…

limited scalesets on a “Prod”, was the demand really underestimated that much?

the queue’s aren’t even a concern. honestly they’re expected. the problem defined in this thread is that when we finally authenticate; the blizzard servers are telling us our D4 license is invalid and then spits us out. Don’t know about you all but i paid for the deluxe edition… for over 100$ US it better not be f**ing invalid.

3 Likes

I’m curious, is it because we prepurchase this early on ? I personally bought it the 12/11/2022 (december, 11th )?

I prepurchased 1-2 days ago and have the problem.

1 Like

I paid for this game beta access on the 17th to 19th March 2023. I have been in queue for 6 hours. There are 4 hours left in the day in my time zone, and I have not gotten past the queue yet. Will I be receiving a refund for Blizzard failing to deliver the service I payed for? Or just add me to the whitelist instead of the blacklist, like all the twitch streamers? Thank you.

nothing a db user cant check, im somewhat certain they use microsoft azure to host and by default dbs at least a week of backups… data pointing to your purchase is super safe imo.

Attempt 12. Back to the License 315306 error.

8 hours straight.

Same here, 315306 … mad…

8 hours same code - sent in ticket - un installed - reinstalled - restarted PC - waiited thru many queues same thing - purchased ultimate edition

same here -.- , iam very mad…

what hardware are yall running maybe theyre denying us accesss because of our hardware? - I have an

• I-5
  • nvidia 970

I have an 3060ti and an i5-9700k. Its not hardware related. They simply don’t see this as a concern and probably will not have a solution for this issue until next Beta.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X , Geforce RTX 3060 TI
Iam sure, thats not a Hardware problem…

Diablo 4 Ultimate-Edition…

Spent over 8.5 hours trying to log in with the same 315306 error code. Spent over 100 dollars for nothing really, while watching people with a free KFC code play. So angry! In over 8 hours this couldn’t be fixed??? Really unbelievable!!!

1 Like

Same like u, same ultimate edition. I think is a problem about that edition…

No. I bought the standard edition and I also have this issue

1 Like

I felt like I was the only one getting this code. What could be causing this issue? I was able to play for like 5 minutes and now it thinks I don’t own the game? I have tried reinstalling but that did not fix the issue. Has anyone getting Code 315306 got in?

1 Like