[Main Thread] Unable to find a valid license for Diablo IV. (Code 315306)

Repair does nothing.

Reinstalled and have 60 mins left. But truth be told, I have zero faith it will actually do anything.

It’s unfortunate. With how silent they’ve been on everything I have a strong suspicion that this might not even get fixed at all. Who knows, I guess we’ll take it as it comes. This is 100% not a throttling issue, and the fact that a employee said that… gives me no faith that they have even a remote idea of what they’re talking about.

Same issue … got the Error for the fourth time now…40; 120; 52; 36 mins Queues…

To be fair the OP originally had a different error code, so that may have caused confusion

It’s a beta so I understand bugs. It would be very unfortunate, but completely understandable, if I wasn’t able to login. My issue is that the blue post above seems to indicate they think nothing is wrong and hence not working to correct it.

1 Like

+1 here, been on Queue since 9 am (4th by now) w/ 60m, 70m queue times and at the end of all queues, I received the 315306 not a valid license, my credit card bill says otherwise :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m sure the issue will get fixed: i’m just concerned that it won’t get fixed in a reasonable amount of time.

I would think this issue would be one of the FIRST to be addressed as it points directly to a billing concern.

1 Like

No its still the 315306 error code stated in the opening statement

Well, I’m going to go live my life instead of bang angrily (and impotently) on my keyboard. Best of luck to everybody. I hope in 70+ minutes we’re all logged in!

2 Likes

5 to 10 min would be a dream, i think most of us are stting at over an hour to log back in. hahah. happy beta!

1 Like

Very similar timeline to the OP. 20mins till next attempt :crossed_fingers:

5 min queue. will post how it goes. did 15 min break between attempts

4th attempt unsuccessful. @Zuvykree please provide a working solution for this issue…

Another code 315306.
was my last attempt for today
gl lads

Another fail, that’s up to 5.

Now going to the extreme of making a new account and trying with a KFC code… let’s test if its client issue, or account issue…

In 46 mins…

Yeah I have a friend who got the cheapest version and he is able to play. Is this something that is only affecting Ultimate Edition accounts? Anyone on a different edition that has this issue?

1 Like

I’ve seen reports that standard edition is also experiencing this issue. Its something to do with their authentication servers…

I have the deluxe edition, same issue. What’s funny is when I was in the game when the game went live. I played for 10 min. After that, Ive had this issue ever since.

2 Likes

So it’s probably safe to assume this doesn’t get fixed and there will be no beta for a wide group of us huh?

Same; i got a barbarian to level 5 and was trying to move into some new area (started with a k). couldn’t move forward, was running as if into an invisible barrier. So i left game to character select screen but my toon wasn’t listed (even though the start game button was clickable). At this point i quit out and have been getting this error ever since.

Beta goes through the weekend. I just feel bad for anyone that thought they would get the wolf back item today. Wouldn’t be surprised if this doesn’t get resolved for a few more hours.