[Main Thread] Unable to find a valid license for Diablo IV. (Code 315306)

give us real support not automated script

2 Likes

how are your queue times so short? I’ve been hit with multiple 70+ min queues.

Maybe it’s a different region/server issue. For example I am in Europe and had 110 min queues. Last queue I joined was 21 minutes.

So frustrating sitting in queue for more than hour to see another erro

Makes sense. I’m in NA. each queue has been atrocious.

NA here as well, they’ve been between 45 and 120 mins, though actual time varies.

Same issue here. i got kicked while trying to fix an issue where i couldn’t access the next area in game. Now every time i sit in this queue of 1-2 hours i get this authentication issue. I just did a file check and get to sit through another 40 minute queue to hopefully not get told i didn’t pay practically 100$ for the experience of staring at this queue screen.

1 Like

Same again, 4th time, now 86 minute queue…

3rd 1-hour queue - same error.

Howdy!

Telling people to wait 5-10 minutes when your queue times are 50+ minutes exemplifies your lack of customer service competency.

Your “throttle” should apply before people queue so they don’t queue for no reason.

Overall your feedback / advice is extremely unhelpful.

7 Likes

Same problem.

I’ve been logging in, waiting for 60-90 minutes and then getting the same code that tells me “Unable to find a valid license for Diablo IV. (Code 315306)”

4th time in a row it’s happened for me. I’ve tried repairing game, rebooting PC, waiting between queues. Nothing works.

Can we please get a constructive response from Blizzard on this one? The prescribed ‘fix’ or ‘answer’ is clearly incorrect.

3 Likes

Blizzard dont want orderery ppl to slow down the servers for streamers the streamers is how they make more money

Unable to find a valid license for Diablo IV. (Code 315306)

again with this error after following the suggested fix above. this was also after a 45 minute queue.

Why are we not hearing anything on the forums about this?

1 Like

bypassing the launcher and going straight to the executable: i now see a ‘Breaking News’ Banner. This isn’t seen when i go in from the launcher. In it it says:

‘We are aware of an issue affecting our authentication server, which may result in slow or failed login attempts. We are currently investigating the cause and will provide updates as they are available.’

Same issue, nearly identical timeline. Unable to find a valid license for Diablo IV. (Code 315306)

After playing a few minutes at launch I was booted, my screen showed no characters and I was unable to create a new character. After a long queue I was greeted with this message. Rebooted, waited another 80 minutes, same error. Repaired, waited, same error. I just finished a complete reinstall, waited 70 min, error persists.

There’s no way the blue post above is correct. It’s something server side in the account that’s stopping us from logging in. It wouldn’t be the same accounts unable to login over and over again while others (including non-streamers I have on my friend list) are able to login from the same region without issue.

Other variables I haven’t accounted for yet:

When I was able to login I attempted to skip the cutscenes with ESC. The cutscenes continued playing and I had a spinning circle in the bottom right corner over the message saying “ESC to skip cutscene.” Seemed like some sort of bug but I’m not sure how it could have caused this. Nothing I can do about it.

I normally use a VPN; specifically ExpressVPN connecting through their LA server. I am physically located in Hawaii. This run through I disabled my VPN and will see if that changes anything. Are the rest of you with this issue using a VPN by chance?

No VPN here. I usually have trouble using my vpn when connecting to blizzard titles.

Same, that’s why I thought it worth mentioning. Unfortunate it’s not such a simple fix

No VPN for me. I was on US region. I am trying EU region now and sitting in queue.