[Main Thread] There was a problem logging in (Code 34203)

I have tried logging in 4 separate time, sitting in queue each time just for the game to give me this error code and then exit right away.

Anyone have any suggestions on solving this error problem?

3 Likes

Having the same issue. Sat through 3 queues so far and error 32403 every time.

2 Likes

Same here , played around 1hr , when back to game , continue get log in issue with random error code , mostly 300202

1 Like

Hi all,

Had the same issue. Ended all my Bnet tasks in taskmanager and tried again. That did the trick.
Let me know if this works for you guys.

Kind regards,

I could play the game last night, and today I keep getting this login error after (to be fair) fairly short queues. I have restarted Bnet fully between each try, no luck.

Did you close down all Bnet tasks in your taskmanager…The error was gone here and was able to play…

1 Like

Fourth try I got to logging in and it hung on authentication. Trying the close all bnet tasks thing now.

Authentication on creating game takes longer then given on screen…but eventually just got in and am able to play…

also having this, 5 times in a row after getting through queue

Hey guys, I also encountered this problem. Yesterday i was able to play for quiet a ling time untill today early morning. After getting dome rest i came back and the freaking login issue started. Closed every bnet app through task manger didn’t do jack. now i’m trying to scan and repair. Will elt you know if it works or not

I have been having the same issue for the last hour.

tried it, the task manager thing would have just been a coincidence. Didnt work for me nor did repair.

Bobby Kotick counting his dollars while we all get screwed out of playing. I’ve gone through 4 ques ranging between 15 - 20 minutes. 3/4 led to “There was a problem logging in” and 1 led to the game getting stuck on “authentication”.

I hope the Microsoft deal fails. It’s been 10 years since D3 and these imbeciles haven’t learned a thing. Don’t bail this company Microsoft.

worked for me!!! end bnet in task man and restart game

same issues, scan and repair did nothing

Same issue for me, task manager did nothing, repair did nothing, rebooting computer did nothing.
I was able to play yesterday, and able to connect 2 hours ago, but I got stuck at “Queued:game start pending…” for 20 min and decided to cancel. Now I cant login anymore.

heh fortunately the wating for me is not that bad the longest i had to wait was 6 minutes… but that means i have been through a lot more queues than you. so the same waiting time only lot more errors XD

Just so people know, the task manager thing isnt fixing it. It’s pure coincidence.

yep totaly useless. so i’m guessing the 17-19 march was a joke huh? Client restart - didn’t help, Scan and repair - didn’t help, My credentials are alright, it’s not blocked by firewall, everything is the same as yesterday so where the heck is the problem? i don’t get it

aqctually tried it now again without the queue and to my surprise nothing changed. Problem with login code 34203. Simply gorgeous. Also just to try out anything i could think of i tried to run it as administrator with the same fk result so really great.
Somehow there’s aproblem wiht connecting to the D4 services apparently. It always stops there and then the code pops up
to reply to Schagher: Yeah definitely fishy. I guess buying the ult edition is not worth it. tried it multiple times after last edit and sometimes i get on to connecting even without queue. But to no avail
To Sasaki: Haha yeah I would love to just get to the characters menu :smiley: