[Main Thread] There was a problem logging in (Code 34203)

Same. Was playing online when loading screen suddenly happened. Got put in character screen without any character. tried to restart game. got to “athenticating” quickly after restart without any long queue. was there for a few mins, quit, restarted. was longer and longer queue times every time and each with error 34203. have tried scan&repair, restart, task manager quit processes, unplugging the ps5 controller… noithing worked. Guess the server thinks Im still on and somehow am stuck in a pending or shadowban state beacuse i was fast to reconnect. Not sure what it is but since everyone else in official beta chat for discord got in 40 min ago and im still here something seems fishy.

Mine worked randomly, if you guys get in and it gets stuck on something after picking character just cancel the prompt and go in again. Don’t need to close game.

Chiming in as a 34203 victim. Tried scan and repair, restarting PC, clearing battle.net program data and nothing helps.
Guess its not something you can fix on your side?
For now ill spam login and cross fingers to get in or for Blizzard to fix it on their end.

Same here! Error 34203, i have try to change network, close battle.net from task manager but nothing…

bump seems to be a blizz issue rather than user installation

error (34203 ) over and over and over again its beyond frustrating … what a money garbing scam … funny thing is that is not even the stress test phase , its the closed beta and we cant even log in … what a fkn joke

2 Likes

I tried logging in more than 60 times now within the last 2 hours. I always got 34203.
since about an hour, there is no more queue and the error pops up after like 30 seconds.
It’s almost like our accounts are flagged and cannot connect.

4 Likes

Same played last night until 5am. Woke up at 9am, can’t get passed this error.

Having the same issue. There was a problem logging in. (Code 34203)
Would be nice to have a response from blizzard on this issue as it seems to be the one thing they have not adressed on the forum.

Last night after quietly playing the beta and just before shutting down the PC, Windows 11 ran an update. Can this somehow be the cause of my 34203?

Been trying for almost 2 hours now but it gives me the same error code everytime. Meanwhile, my friend just booted the client and logged on without a queue or error code.

would be nice if a blizzard employee would address this

1 Like

they open spots for streamers

1 Like

They probably won’t. Think it’s part of their elegant solution to the queue problem. Tagging accounts unable to log and not addressing the issue, since it gets fixed when you eventually get the green light to log in…

1 Like

getting this for 5 hrs straight now :frowning:

5 hours for me aswell, sad when u pre order just because u want to play closed beta and blizz wont let you. imagine open beta…

1 Like

its not a bug
they are restricting us from logging in …
we are aware of the issues impacting open Beta Early Access, leading to long queue times and server disconnections .

• THE TEAM IS MANAGING THE RATE OF PLAYERS ENTERING THE GAME UNTIL WE HAVE FULL FIX FOR THE CONNECTION ISSUES *
    we paid the same money for early access as those streamers did , and they are playing right now , YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO LOCK US OUT .
5 Likes

Streamers and content creators do not pay; they are given the keys.

1 Like

Couldn’t connect even once since yesterday. Same Problem Code 34203 the whole time.

1 Like

I have been stuck for 5 hours now (Code 34203).