[Main Thread] Playstation - Unable to find Valid License / Too many Requests - June 2023

I am using PS5 and trying to log in with Asia server. Tried all tricks, but still no luck. The license issue is gone, but I get stuck with screen of logging into Diablo4, the spinning loading logo is freezing.

worked for me and my friends. Sorry that happened. You’ll be able to play soon though i hope. 3 of us did the silver thing, and 2 did the installing games. I asked it was from games in catalogue meaning they do an “add to library” from the catalogue, as if it was a free purchase.

I just posted a GameShare fix titled no joke GameShare fix, hmu with any questions if you follow my step by step and can’t get in still

This is the only way I was able to get in

They really need to make it so we could game share, i want to play with my cousin, but i cant because he doesnt have the game. I know people might say the he should just buy it, but he is unsure about buying it since this will be his first diablo game and i dont want to force him to buy it. I bought the ultimate edition and it allows him to download it, so why cant he play? Why even allow him to download it if he cant play it…

1 Like

Add me on PSN @ Bigsxywitglasses for help with a game share work around or peep my step by step instructions y’all happy demon slaying!

1 Like

yeah that means nothing for the Console players that are getting absolutely shafted on being able to participate in the Hardcore contest mode like you guys seriously need to figure out a way of making it up to the console community considering yet again y’all didn’t do a proper stress test for a pre release

1 Like

It’s been 6h+. Still not able to log in. I’m on ps4. I’m so done tbh. :skull:

1 Like

I am done with trying, deleted game on PS5 and downloading on my PC

My work around is still working for me np

THIS WORKED - thanks, iamnobody!

If you’re one of the people wanting to play couch co-op, follow this tutorial. No extra purchases necessary.

1 Like

Glad I could help comatoes! I’m streaming on twitch now as well if anyone needs proof!

I found a workaround fix to get in on PS5 by purchasing an add-on. For reference I preordered the ultimate edition.

1. uninstalled
  2. reinstalled
  3. purchased the crypt hunter pack for $6.99

After that it let me in without any issues. A few hours too late and super annoying but sharing here in case it helps anyone else login

Well for the people that still with the problem if you have a friend into the game you can use another controller to join the game with your user thats fix the problem need to post because im waiting for 6 hours

1 Like

I made a thread with this fix while ago johnwick spread the word!

I played just fine on my PS5 after I bought the coins for 1.99. Lol

Cry more. This is hilarious. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Still not working for the playstation! Whats going on?

2 Likes

Ok blizzard where is the update ?? What was the point of the server slam?

still same error
took the day off for this, woke up in the middle of the night… for what???

If anyone still needs a GameShare work around I have a live stream going for proof and am offering live step by step in case you still cant figure it out after reading my guide here let’s help all the homies slay!