[Main Thread] Playstation - Unable to find Valid License / Too many Requests - June 2023

Seen multiple sites and people saying the same thing early access is not available through game sharing and the second acc has to wait till the 6th

Unfortunately that’s the only solution that got me into the game. Somebody else said it worked for them so I tried it and bought the $1.99 for 200 coins and I got right in. It sucks that we have to pay additional money just to get into the game after buying the Ultimate Edition for $100. We should be compensated for this disaster. I lost 95 minutes waiting for this error to be fixed.

Well it turns out that I tried a suggestion after waiting 95 minutes for Blizzard to come up with a solution and they never did. I finally got into the game by purchasing the cheapest in game coins for $1.99 and I got right in. So not only do we need to pay $100 for the Ultimate Ed to gain early access, we need to buy additional coins to log in!

Just like that I dont even have the fire to play anymore. By the time I play it all my friends will be gods and ruin my game. I’m jus stick to monster hunter and street fighter 6

1 Like

4 hours of waiting and im still not in. any fixes? or update on fix?

There’s two fixes I’ve witnessed.

I bought silver coins for 1.99 on the store and it got me in instantly same thing with other friends.

Other friends uninstalled and then installed a different game from the PS+ library. Not sure if it was from PS+ Extra or normal PS+ after that they got their license to be recognized.

i bought the silver coins and still faced the same problem!!!

I witnessed two fixes:

1: Buying coins from PSN Store will get you in instantly. 2 friends and myself bought 1.99 silver pack and got in instantly afterwards.

2: Second fix was another friend uninstalled and then downloaded a random game from PS+ Library. He said it was from the catalogue in the PS+ section not his library. After that downlaoded he reinstalled Diablo and then it worked.

Tried all of the fixes. Restored my licenses multiple times. Nothing is working. I have been trying to log in for over an hour. The issue is not fixed.

I was very excited to run after being among the first 1000 players to reach lv 100 hardcore. However, with this problem, I feel completely frustrated and disappointed because several players are already 4 hours ahead, since I bought the game in its ultimate version. just disgusting.

And worst of all is the deafening silence of blizzard, in its lack of empathy with the community in even taking a stand.

This is my first Blizzard game and possibly my last. It’s 5 hour since the game released and I still can’t get on. Same issue, multiple purchases and attempted workarounds later.

1 Like

On PS5, the game runs on the account it was purchased for, but no other account on the console has access to the game and receives a license error…

Can we at least get an update is anyone at blizzard even working on this issue ?

1 Like

Yes it was. I tried for a very long time to get in with no luck. Once I bought the 200 silver (which gets me litterally nothing in game) I was instantly able to play.

2 Likes

I also bought the 1.99 pack and the 7.99 hourse pack and deleted and reinstall the game still wont let me in what a great way to spend 110$ where is my game that i paid for?

1 Like

Buying silver didn’t do anything for me :slight_smile:

Just tried that too but it didn’t work for me.

Look at your game sharing fine print.

PlayStation Plus features that cannot be shared:

• Early access to time-limited game trials.

It’s not a shared game. I did play the open server slam but got the deluxe edition on my single account and just tried the “buying currency “ fix with no luck.

2 Likes

Your point here is invalid seeing as only pre order users were supposed to get early access to beta, and I was able to take advantage of that early access via game share.

4 Likes