[Main Thread] Playstation - Unable to find Valid License / Too many Requests - June 2023

Secondary/shared accounts can log in now… They are having just as much of an issue as other “main” accounts. But again. I own it myself and can’t log in while my two roommates who shared the game are in and grinding as we type…

After I downloaded something free from the PS5, I got logged in.

1 Like

Game shared account here, I played the closed early access beta. For now all we know, is this is a licence issue and nothing else until this is resolved can we actually say for sure

Bought tokens and got in 3 hours ago. Server runs perfect no lag. 10/10 would buy 200 more tokens to get in again

I can’t play games where my maxed out level friends are ruining my experience.

On ps4 and still not working restarted restored licenses uninstalled and reinstalled tried everything still not working

Simple question, and need a simple answer. Does D4 supprt xbox gameshare for early access? Every game ive purchased with early access in the past has worked for my gameshare partner. The D4 Betas worked for both of us. Why not now?

1 Like

Game share or no game share, licence issue, wait till they say this is actually fixed and try again

1 Like

Tried restarting PS5, restoring licenses, reinstalling, downloading a free game, buying platinum, still stuck. Battle.Net account shows Diablo IV is active on my account, purchased Ultimate edition through PlayStation Store 2 months ago. Still getting Code 315306

1 Like

Not working on PS5 (Deluxe). Restarted 3 times, restored licenses, uninstalled and reinstalled, even bought 200 plats but still not working. I have tried countless times now, really disappointing.
Game freezes when “logging into DIablo IV…” screen pops up.
At least I was able to fix the invalid license error. Still, very disapponting.

1 Like

Stp arrête de raconté de la merdemon compte est en partage depuis des année et encore la dernières j’ai acheter wolong et dead islande 2 et mon pote en partage a eu les 2 accès anticiper et tout les skin etc etc y compris saison pass alors stp ferme ta bouche sa rendra service a tout le monde

Would like to know. My wife is a diablo finatic and if they dont support it, then I would like to cancel, and she can buy amd play early this weekend.

Guys buying anything to get past the licence issue is no different to the free solutions, the people this worked with just had it work by chance when they bought something, and the authentication in the back end went through.

Its 100% not a server issue as i can login every time instantly as the main account after i purchased a free game.
This solution does not work for the secondary account.

1 Like

Some people can play, that’s for sure. If you go into trophies you can see that some people have already made progress.

edit: Decided to just wait a few hours. There’s nothing else I can do at this point.

Good luck to everyone, hope you get to slay monsters very soon!

Same. Sony’s license restoration tool times out and says that the user lost connection to the Playstation network (when really Sony evidently has a timeout written into that function for some reason as I never lost connectivity to PSN), so that doesn’t work. Paying $2 makes it work though. Lame that we have to pay more to play than other people but it is just $2. Hopefully, Blizzard will throw us some free tokens or something, but I’m not sweating it now that I can play.

I can definitely confirm that I can log into the account that purchased the game…but the secondary account can NOT log in on the same ps5. The secondary account gets hit with the validation error while the account that purchased the game can log in immediately….so those of you who are saying that you can log in with secondary accounts stop lying and trolling people. Because NO secondary accounts has access to the early launch.

1 Like

I can only confirm that the secondary account has been kicked back to main menu and went back through the log in process without any issue.

Shared account/Secondary accounts ABSOLUTELY CAN log in. I’m seeing multiple accounts of it FIRSTHAND.

Look it up multiple threads and forums saying secondary accs can not log in at all through gameshare

1 Like

Fr I’m new here but where tf is the report button so we can start getting accounts spreading misinformation banned