[Main thread] Can't connect to Battle.net or D4

Well, the threads were merged and this reply did not make sense in the order it arrived here lol

“WARNING! Unable to connect to Battle.net. Please check your network settings. (Code 1016)”

Known issue?

It’s a larger network issue across the US (mostly East Coast) and not related specifically to Bnet. I’m in the Southeast and can connect without issue.

Yes, I am seeing Twitter and Battlenet seem to be down, specifically on east coast at least for Comcast

Yeah Comcast and Spectrum users in that area. Spectrum is ok down south. You might be able to use a VPN to get around the issue, not sure.

Appears to be fixed now, FYI. Thanks for the replies, Nicole!

1 Like

Has to do with the outages in the east coast.

It affecting a few things, including D4 traffic. The app might be working but the game isn’t finding a road to the server.

I was kicked out of the game (PC version) here in Germany I get the timeout error code: 300008 when I log in again. Login no longer works.

1 Like

i have been trying since about 10:50est to log in and keep getting the same error code. Have seen my friends log back in with no issues though.

I have the exact same issue and I have even uninstalled and reinstalled D4 and still getting the same 300008 error and no longer able to connect at all
Anyone have any clues how to fix this

asian server. been going on for 30 mins.

same here , crashed the game, now cannot login due to the login has timed out 300008 error

Same here same error done dns flus renew different internet device nothing worked…

same here, in NZ code 300008. no matter what i do cant log in, guess ill go sleep and see what happens once i wake

Would be nice if we could get some sort of official response about this. Or even an acknowledgment of the issue.

1 Like

Same error. I read it was a connection issue, but my partner is sitting beside me and having no issues logging in, it’s only my account :woman_shrugging:t2:

blizzard cs replied to mw tweet and said there is connection issues, at least they know about it

Same for me and my partner. I can’t login, they can. Mine happened while exiting one of the cellars and got disconnected in the loading screen. They loaded just fine and are still in.

I think the servers are overloaded. Too many good people want to play the good new Diablo at the same time.

2 Likes

This is related to ISP issues on the East Coast, not Blizzard servers. Some users in Texas are also affected (Spectrum).

1 Like