[Main thread] Can't connect to Battle.net or D4

Howdy Everyone!

We are aware of an issue with players that are not able to connect to battle.net. This seems to mostly be effecting players in the North East of the US.

If you are impacted a VPN might assist if you feel comfortable using one. We will update this thread if we need further information or have an update.

1 Like

I can connect to all other web content every on the internet. Not Battle.net.

I have restarted the client completely and that did not fix this issue.

2 Likes

Same here, East coast… everything else works fine. Starting to become a routine thing trying to waste my life away on d4

1 Like

Well I can’t connect to Battle.net nor Twitter actually.

1 Like

Comcast and Spectrum are experiencing outages with parts of their network.

1 Like

End yet we can access everything BUT Diablo 4 curious or any other battle.net content.

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/diablo-iv-connection-1703-error/53888/22

1 Like

Happened to me too:

Austria, Vienna, Provider: Magenta

Hi im having again login issues on ps5 what is happening ? It is not possible to play again ? :frowning:

2 Likes

Looks like battlenet is down. I am on the east coast live in PA and about 10:45am, i got disconnected from battlenet and can not play. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

1 Like

i am also in PA, d/c around 10:45 as well, im on an Xbox.

1 Like

I’m in the UK. Keep getting 300008 error code.

In US Pacific and getting code 300008 too. I was watching a streamer and it seems like they’re not having problems though.

Usa east coast pc. Code 1016 Servers are down im guessing. thats all

I love how streamers seem to be fine - but everyone else is having issues.

1 Like

I’m having the same issues, and it’s infuriating that we have to post on threads and message boards instead of getting to speak with the developers directly.

Last night when I tried to play, it kept freezing up and kicking me out, but I was able to log back in , play for 2 or 3 minutes at a time before it froze again, and kicked me out and repeated the process.

Now I’m getting “Error code 1703” and it won’t let me in the game at all.

What drives me insane is that they have these hiccups and server issues and then offer us nothing in the means of reimbursmenet of any kind or any in-game favors for the situation. I’ve funneled so much money into this game and it’s such a waste.

1 Like

In Boston, on Comcast, cannot log in through battle.net app. Friend is on RCN, playing fine. Possibly a Comcast issue.

Boston, PC, Cant connect with battlenet.
was in game then got trying to connect message top left.

Was able to login to my battlenet account on the web but battlenet launcher still problematic /hanging at attempting to connect “we couldnt log you in to battle.net…”
with “oops! something went wrong. we had trouble loading your content” middle of the launcher

web twitter having trouble connecting for me as well…

1 Like

this is really ridiculous they have had how long to prepare the servers? this should not be happening

2 Likes

Servers are fine, ISPs in that area are not. They should be recovering according to some other reports.