Lvl 100 Druid with no Tempest Roar

+1 this so much. I dont understand people who dont grasp RNG. I feel entitled because I played “30 hours” and i dont have the item i want.

Honestly, I got like 2 TRs drops this week. But I noticed that drops of anything are kinda shady. It’s like there is DR on drops, one day you get 3 uniques, then there is period of getting nothing, then again 2-3 uniques, then again nothing….

Because it’s not fun, having a non uber-rare unique, not drop ONCE by the time you eventually get to level 100 must be utterly soul destroying.

If they implemented a point buy system, like I suggest earlier in this post, then everyone would be happy.

2 Likes

RNG is RNG. A point system would destroy the game, its not WoW or an MMO. The entire point of an AARPG is to item hunt. Soul crushing would be the D3 model of BIS within 5 hours.

If your not having fun take a break and come back later or find a game that you find fun.

You wanna know how to get your tempest roar helm? I can tell you right now how to do it and you wont like it.

1. Login to character creation screen
  2. Create a new druid
  3. Get carried through both capstones
  4. Stand at door in dungeon while a buddy does the NMD with mobs level 85+
  5. Leave character with the basic starter gear on him
  6. Before you get to level 60 you will have 5 or more tempest roar helms.

Don’t worry, the devs have slated a time next week, about two hours, where they will conveniently rain from the sky! But it’s one day only!

Yeah, I can attest to this being too rare. So rare that you have to roll at good-perfect roll on your first drop to not feel bad about unable to find an upgrade for it for a long time.

I believe that the TR is bugged. It’s drop rate is way too low. Druids only have 2 unique helms and that is already a 50-50 split. I am currently at level 94 with over 15+ of the Vasily, 3+ crones. 0 TR.

So about 2hrs after i posted this I just got 3 vasily’s prayer. So idk, 100% confirmed that this helm is bugged to drop on some accounts.

2 Likes

No, not “bugged” RNG at work. D2R i got 3 tals armor drops in 1 day doing chaos runs and havnt seen one since. RNG is RNG.

-1 for this type of take. You think this is an entitlement issue… pathetic. You don’t get it. RNG is RNG and that’s fine, but having a lvl 100 druid and having spent more than 60 hours at lvl 100 and still not seeing this helm is something that detracts from the user experience. Honestly, if you don’t have anything to contribute to this, just go away, you’re just trolling.

Blizzard’s poor design has influenced people to move onto another class or move onto another game in general. That’s the problem here.

1 Like

RNG is RNG. If your complaining because you played 60 hours and your sad you dont get what you want it is an entitlement issue.

Just go away Troll. Your contribution to this topic is not relevant.

The irony is that now you’ll never need it! :rofl:

1 Like

This is wild because everytime I inspect a higher level druid they have a Tempest Roar. I’m sorry about your luck.

1 Like

Im not a troll your complaining you feel entitled and you dont like RNG.

At the risk of repeating myself in multiple threads, since clearly a large portion of the user-base is unfamiliar with the following concepts;

the RNG system in this game is the poorest ever

You said you dont like the fact you did not get an item. You dont like the RNG which is used in most AARPGs. You feel you should have the item because you spent 30 hours killing monsters at level 100. You are asking for increased drop rates because you didnt get the item you wanted.

This is an entitlment issue.

You are intentionally ignoring my above post, so for your sake as you clearly need enlightening & are as lazy as your moniker suggests, I will repeat myself.

You have literacy, knowledge & comprehension issues, as well as an obvious bit of self-entitlement of your own.

And this is what happens when you can’t trade for what you need/want

2 Likes