Long time diablo fan feedback

Hey I’ve been playing Diablo since the first game.
Most time played in order: D2, D1, D2R and least D3.
D4 is big improvement on D3, and I think I’ll be spending lots of time playing it.

Some things I really want to see changed besides all obvious bug fixes:

• Add current max info to obols, example in tooltip? Since I only found out the max by picking up to many, and it changes all the time. Add this to other things too like gold, etc if they have a max?
  • Please allow more then 10 character slots. I already know I need much more, changing builds is possible, but as player you would like complete different gear for each build. I always like to make unique character for each build. I would like at least 30~40. If its 20 and you can buy a pack of 5 or 10 more slots for 5~10 euro. I can life with that
    (I have 80+ unique characters in D2 on singleplayer :grinning:)
  • I think DPS tooltip only look at base item mods(not 2nd group of mods). and you don’t see DPS on armor/jewel compare. I had hard time comparing things to see what actually does more damage in the end in normal state, and other states like vs healthy, vs injury, while fortified etc. So you end up spending a lot of time comparing things.
  • Perhaps make quests not require party members to accept/decline or get kicked, on cinematic/quests. My friend had to do quest I did not need, and it forces you to teleport to the other player… I do not see the purpose of this, and is really annoying feature.
  • I do not like how loot is class personalized. When playing barbarian 99% items only have barbarian skills/barbarian item type. I really like the idea, if your stuck with a class, that you can find a good item for another character from a slightly higher area, to help the other one advance.
  • Another nice thing would be to have a better portal to party member option. Going to main city, to then click on party member portal takes 2 loading screens to do. Perhaps add a right click on left party member icon, with teleport option? This could not even need a loading screen if your in same zone that way.

Besides this I hope all the bugs get fixed! Like:

• unable to walk or space jump into another zone.
  • warping back and forth walking into other zones.
  • having to click a party member portal multiple times before it works.
  • incorrect cellar clear complete, before all is killed. (sounds like old den of evil bug :grinning:)
  • rare: camera stops following player bug

and of course the disconnects and crashes. (But they have been way less then start of D3 for me)

I really enjoyed playing the Barbarian, played with just frenzy/double swing/Call ancients +skills from gear. Ended up doing almost everything that was achievable in beta except 2 side quests.