Anyone else getting this issue on PS5. Got disconnected to the character select screen then tried to log in and got this error message.

Nevermind looks like i got banned for some reason so I need to contact support. Hope no one else has to go through this.

3 Likes

I got the same thing, is this because of some game exploitation or something?

1 Like

Does it actually say you are banned? or does it say your account is locked? If its ban then possibly a bug causing unjust bans (hopefully for your sake). On first early access day some people had “account locked” error and they had to reinstall the game. Idk about code 52, even google isnt giving any info, but if its account locked just google solutions for that. Anyway gl with it.

Hello, I’ve got the same problem.

Tried to do the “Mother’s Renunciation” side quest.
Tried renouncing Lillth in local chat as per the quest description to no avail.
It also didn’t work with the “taunt” “no” etc. animations.
So I waited maybe another player can do it.
in the meantime I eliminated the monsters that appeared.

Then after a while I had a disconect.
Then I got an email from Blizzard that I would use an exploit. And then the acc is banned.

I then tried to create a ticket for Diablo 4, that didn’t work.

"Game Masters
Greetings,

There was an error processing your request. Please open a ticket to get help from one of our Game Masters.

Thanks very much,

your customer service
BlizzardEntertainment
Blizzard Support"

Have now created a ticket directly at Battle.net.
I really hope they can do something.
I wasn’t aware of any guilt that I did anything wrong or took advantage of it.

Hello, I’ve got the same problem.

Tried to do the “Mother’s Renunciation” side quest.
Tried renouncing Lillth in local chat as per the quest description to no avail.
It also didn’t work with the “taunt” “no” etc. animations.
So I waited maybe another player can do it.
in the meantime I eliminated the monsters that appeared.

Then after a while I had a disconect.
Then I got an email from Blizzard that I would use an exploit. And then the acc is banned.

I then tried to create a ticket for Diablo 4, that didn’t work.

"Game Masters
Greetings,

There was an error processing your request. Please open a ticket to get help from one of our Game Masters.

Thanks very much,

your customer service
BlizzardEntertainment
Blizzard Support"

Have now created a ticket directly at Battle.net.
I really hope they can do something.
I wasn’t aware of any guilt that I did anything wrong or took advantage of it.

Same issue here, Diablo IV banned, account hacked and support no reply since yesterday morning …

1 Like

Same here get the Same lock on this quest after writting in the Chat You no my Mother…

I got an email back from them apologizing about banning my account in error… Hope everyone else get theirs fixed too. I’m not going to lie, I was pretty upset as I bought the game for both ps5 and pc.

Regardless they reinstated the account. Hope everyone has theirs reinstated as well. I don’t want to paint Blizzard negatively but I think they need to do a better job regarding these types of actions.

2 Likes

Got banned last night, was told there was nothing I could do and that there would be no further communication regarding the matter. Don’t even explain what happened, just that TOS was violated

I was just banned with that code 52 as well. I guess im either botting/cheating or exploiting somethign im not aware of other then no lifing this game since release. i put some tickets so im hoping this get resolved fast. Took work off for this sweet!!!

3 Likes