Leveling Glyphs

They still have not address the tedious task of leveling glyphs, I do not know if it will be adressed? Fast leveling sure fine,but level 100 with Glyphs at say 10 for example with be a incredibly boring process.
They open up build which i think is good but still the glyph grind especialy if you want to make alts to try different builds. Maybe they could do something with quest rep or altars of Lilith. An Achievment that would open up Glyphs account wide instead of regrinding for every toon. I’m sure there are alot of people that really dipsise doing it.
Thanks

2 Likes

whats tedious about glyphs? last season and this season was pretty easy o.O

i mean, sometimes i feel like people bring up any task and label it tedious.

its not like you need to go out of your way to lvl glyphs this season either, since you can happily do vaults.

2 Likes

I can’t see hitting lv 100 without having at least 3 glyphs that are 15.

Are you just doing Helltides/Legions?

1 Like

Yeah this is something I am not entirely looking forward to. Especially for first chars in a new season. It’s not fun to level them. Later on with alts it’s not as bad since I can just pay for runs, or have buddies run me (if they are playing) and get them leveled fairly quickly.

I think your idea would be great. Even if say it didn’t fully carry over account wide and say had all glyphs auto leveled to 15 or something would still be good.

I dont mind doing it once,but doing it for every alt…ugh. Its really going to deter me from making alts and respecing all the time.

Think they just better make Glyph-based Socket system

It would be less of a tedious thing and more fun in general, not to mention easier and more flexible to improve in the future :slight_smile:

Ya that or more sources to upgrade them,like i said alot of worthless content they can use to help us out. New crafting system i like and want to try different build.

it would feel ok if the pit provides glyph XP since the pit and bossing will be our 2 main activities in end game, but at this point visiting NMD’s at all just feels depressing.

1 Like

Even if they just made it account wide for season would be find with me.

1 Like

Having other avenues to level glyphs while doing other content would be nice. Like if I could potentially level a glyph a bit doing helltides, legion, or whatever the season mech’s are. Also during the pit that is coming would be great to.

NMD’s are just not fun to do.

2 Likes

Ya we will have to wait and see vut im not looking forward to grinding them,I like making alts.

I’d take either option at this point. Glyph exp needs something if they plan to hasten the actual character level experience.

1 Like

I just noticed Mothers Blessing…humm maybe give us Glyph xp instead of gold?

1 Like

Actually, I hit 100 before I leveled any glyphs. I may or may not be the norm but I do exist lol.

1 Like

Ya i not fond of nm dungeons i like Whisper and Helltides . Anyone have suggestions?

nightmare vaults it is then.

I dont tink they will carry to next season or Eternal im not sure.

How much glyph xp are you getting? I’m doing Nightmare Vaults 90+ banking at 300 xp in 5 minutes.

1 Like

I enjoyed the vaults. You can basically race through them like a lunatic on crack.

1 Like

Basicly thinking of alts and redoing the grind. Like i said i dont mind doing it once lol.

1 Like