Leveling Glyphs

They just should reduce the level to 14, and then have some secondary/gear/socket/whatever system that empowers them further after

That way power is both not guaranteed as well as doesn’t take away from gameplay. S3 kinda has Vaults to make it less of a repeat but still tedious design tbh

I will put this another way.New crafting system will open up alot of build for every class. Me personaly would like to try a few . I am sure even the Devs would be interested i seeing how things are going to work so they can balance before the expansion. Just asking for a little help so i can help them :slight_smile: Do you want to respec or regrind every time you have a new idea?

How about the reverse ?, new ideas being possible to try out before committing to something ?

That’s so strange with the respec or regrind concept being a viability AFTER playing a long-while with the first thing you tried/committed to

Having no time for trying something else before going further down and just “breeze” faster the phase that’s more or less designed for the (or at least a good portion of) experimentations…

Thats true i can argue that,ill have to play the new patch and see.

To each his own i guess.

so where is the exact reason as to why changes should be made because of people not wanting to play?

thats hardly the audience d4 should carter to in my opinion.

as of now, you can get pretty much every needed glyph leveled to 21 in a few hours. Thats far from “excessive grinding”. Even less, if you only care for the extra node range on lvl 15.

1 Like

Something tells me that the chests should continue, I also believe that the season mechanics can give xp for the glyphs

Thanks Feli, more opions are required other then mine.

It takes 6 T100 dungeons to go from 1 to 21 so at 5 min per dungeon thats 30 mins each glyph.
Some builds can do 2 min runs.
Doesn’t seem like a lot of time to play a game.

1 Like

Sure end game you can do that i wont argue it in the least. I think we missed the point its about regrinding the same Glyph or other ones to try new builds on alts.

Most of the alts in my guild join the guild runs. We do it a couple times a week. In the 2 hours can normally get 10 - 15 levels and 2 glyphs done.

Most of my friends/clan left the game i suppose i could do that but atm very few even want to play. Maybe it will be an option next patch when they come back.

I had the same problem in S1. Used the clans section of the forum and found an active guild.

well, yea thats kind of an “issue”. season is pretty much over, and i doubt many people are too invested anymore into s3 now with all the campfire chat announcements ^^

Same problem over and over again

Why take yourself as reference ?, the point is there should be fun content regardless of efficiency, i.e. the game should be fun regardless in need of 3 days or 3 hours

Timespan does NOT matter, the content (too repetitive, nothing changes, same bad affixes on item drops) does

At least the 3rd thing has been addressed with in S4 (to some extent, or will be), but how can people be so stuck in that loop of comparing self to others, and take self as measurement all the time… ?

Just be honest about it - if there are so many posts about it, and so many have left the game cause of that - there is a wrong there regardless of time

1 Like

Time limitations factor in too not everyone plays at the same time. Perfer playing with old friends most ive played with d3 since it released.

To show that the resources are there if you choose to use them.
You make an active decision to login to the game. Then an active decision to not group. Then an active decision to do a repetitive task that you don’t enjoy in a very inefficient manner.
Most of your issues are the results of your choices.

OR - not force people to play in certain way to not get exhausted for no reason ?

I’m sorry but your argument doesn’t count, things are only good when the worse-case-scenario is taken care of. The sad part is wouldn’t take long, nor would take much “time” from those that want to jump faster (3 hours more ?) but at least 30% more people would enjoy the game (I’d argue more)

That’s the tradeoff

I mean sure worst case. Might as well give a button you can press and max everything. You know some people have 5 jobs and 8 kids. They deserve everything in their time frame too.

And according to you those people also want to WASTE 400 hours in sheer repetitiveness of nothing before something of substance happens ?