Level scaling sucks

Why you guys decided to put this in the game is beyond me but it never should have happened.

64 Likes

There’s the keyword. :smiley:

8 Likes

Why?

////20 characters

3 Likes

Level scaling is one of the best things about Diablo IV. You don’t know what you are talking about.

16 Likes

World tier 1 and 2 only scale to level 50. World tier 3 only scales to level 70. World tier 4 is 70 plus.

You can absolutely out level the first three tiers and then go back and decimate.

9 Likes

Hey fellow Lost Ark forumer…:smiley:

1 Like

Never played that trash…

Simple fact is the level scaling is and NEVER was Diablo and NEVER should be. The thing about Diablo was that you can out level and FACEROLL areas without having to reach max level thus removing a core mechanic of the game. So quit trying to be blizzards white knights in this people are entitled to their opinions.

30 Likes

Why would i only kill 1 out of 10 enemies though? Better loot odds if they all get unalived

3 Likes

You go back in tiers for efficiency. You can kill 10 out of 10 mobs if you’ve out leveled them. Maybe I’m not understanding your comment?

What is the meaning of decimate?

decimate (v.)

c. 1600, “to select by lot and put to death every tenth man,” from Latin decimatus, past participle of decimare “the removal or destruction of one-tenth,” from decem “ten” (from PIE root *dekm- “ten”).

3 Likes

???

The entitlement at its best. Make your own DIABLO game, be the DIRECTOR of you own CREATION.

The ONE CLICK BOOM gamer. No skill needed, just click and then click and repeat.

1 Like

Ok, that’s the historical meaning…

What does got decimated mean?
/ˈdes·əˌmeɪt/ to destroy large numbers of people, animals, or other creatures, or to harm something severely: Overfishing has decimated the cod population.

1 Like

I haven’t done everything in the first region but I’m level 40 so i think I go into the second region… Level scaling is fun :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Apparently you are wrong, because that is how it is. Now what will you do?

Why would anyone want to faceroll content? I can’t even comprehend not wanting a challenge. This is such a garbage idea. Content should never be so easy that there’s never a reason to play it again, what’s the point of that? So everyone can eventually just do Baal runs for years? Think about what you’re asking for.

3 Likes

just use devastate then. Etymology matters

2 Likes

Do you always use the historical meanings of words, or are you just being picky for picky’s sake? Words evolve over time, to include more definitions, get over to it.

the word you are looking for already exists though. I hope you aren’t the type of person that would defend the modern usage of “irregardless” or “literally” when you mean figuratively just because an online dictionary told you it was ok

4 Likes

Level scaling means this entire massive world is always relevant content. Without it, literally everything you do after the campaign in the Fractured Peaks would be a pointless faceroll.

1 Like

Diablo 3 had level scaling as well, so I guess level scaling is a thing in Diablo.

4 Likes