Lets talk Druid Loot Pool

I really didnt want to make a comment here, but my frustration finally broke…

I am a level 90 druid. So far i have yet to find a tempest roar, which completely locks out an ENITRE BUILD, instead I am stuck as pulverize… But if it was just RNG id be fine, but at this point I no longer believe that to be the case… I have received at least 15 Barb weapons… known bug, i know… But the real killer is Zenith Rings… i have at least 14 zenith unique rings… i dont care how bad anyone says “its just rng” you dont get 14 rings and nothing else…

this game could be a great game, but in its current state it is far from it…

11 Likes

I know, it’s frustrating. I think there’s a lot of builds that use Tempest Roar that are locked out. After hearing the druid loot table was bugged, I simply quit. Felt like a waste of time.

2 Likes

Don’t you worry, all that barb loot will one day pay off… LOL

Run NM dungeons, the fastest possible. Level 40 til you’re 92, then 41s. The extra reward at the end gives me a unique multiple times a day. I’ve got tempest roar, temerity, pretty much everything from that alone

1 Like

Finally got more time to play last night and ran a nm dungeon.

Got a barb sword and logged off :frowning:

2 Likes

Bet you if the store was broken, it would have been fixed weeks ago.

9 Likes

Same boat lol. I’ve seen every other druid legendary multiple times… but no tempest :confused:

1 Like

I think it did and was? But I mean if any of the companies we worked for had their real money store bugging out people would be getting called in overnight as it impacts a lot of things for corporate I would expect

I don’t see it as bugged. I’ve found 3-5 tempest, 5+ vasilys, 5-10 of every druid unique.

One way to be sure to never find the unique you’re looking for us to quit based on speculation.

And my staff is 10 inches long. See, I can lie too.

2 Likes

How you see it is irrelevant lol. It’s literally confirmed as bugged.

2 Likes

A blizzard rep confirmed this? I didn’t say irrelevant I said speculation. I’ve had zero issues with drops. I’ve had zero issues finding druid uniques, sold a few tempest roars with bad dmg while rolls.

https://www.videogamer.com/news/diablo-4-druid-loot-table-fix-tempest-roar/

Looks like rod Ferguson did say it’s a known issue and they’re working on it.

That said it can be found. I found a sacred and more than 2 ancestral versions of tempest roar.

from what I’ve read the builds can be run without tempest roar very effectively. You use human glyph intead of werewolf.

The biggest benefit of being in werewolf form for skill casting is while mod damage, while mod armor, werewolf crit damage (only on rings and weapon, maybe gloves if ur lucky.) Without tempest roar you get cooldowns in a helm slot which is really nice until you get it. It absolutely does not prevent you from running tornado or lightning storm or whatever you want to do.

Not even remotely close lol.

You can’t cast tornado in wolf form without tempest roar. So you lose all the wolf skill synergy and you can’t use Grizzly Rage. Which means you can’t use the GR crit damage aspect which is where all your damage comes from, on top of losing unstoppable, on top of losing the other 3-4 aspects tornado-wolf uses that all revolve around either wolf form or GR lol.

Without Tempest Roar you just can’t run the build. Full stop.

Negative lol. The entire build revolves around GR and werewolf skills.

2 Likes

I didn’t consider grizzly rage being broken by casting a human skill. I’ve been using tempest since lvl 60. A few guides I saw recommended running nado or lightning storm without tempest but with human glyph.

Yea, it just doesnt work. Also Envemon causes your WW skills to poison enemies, which also slows them and increases crit damage by 30%. If your hurricant/nado are WW skills then basically everything is slowed/poisoned which enables all your damage against CC… but none of it works without Tempest

I am beyond annoyed with tempest roar not dropping and all I keep getting is butcher cleavers. You cannot run storm wolf without tempest roar it doesn’t matter what that idiot says. You can run a storm build, but not one as strong as storm wolf he clearly has no idea what he is talking about. Looks like I’m going to be stuck with pulverize.

1 Like

I mean, dont get me wrong. Pulverize is a great build… but one I’ve been running for 40+ levels. Plus all the movement speed/ghostwalking on Wolf looks nice, I hate all the running around you have to do.

Druid loot table is busted I would not recommend rolling a druid until they fix it. Level 75 and I still can’t do storm wolf build yet missing key items.