Leap smart targeting

Could we please see some improvement in the smart targeting of leap? Half the time when I use it, it ignores the mobs in front of me and goes full distance leaping to nothing.

This feels bad and makes playing some builds feel impossible.

3 Likes

Are you on controller?

This is how I feel playing on the Xbox. I turn to leap at the demon right behind me and I jump clean over him, half the screen away, and I’m standing there like an idiot. (Having said that, it’s a blessing in PVP when you’re trying to run and gun)

I just figured it was my Diablo Dad reflexes and weed brain getting in the way.

1 Like

Yeah, I am playing on controller. That’s exactly what Ive been experiencing too.

It’s weird because when they’ve done leap in other Diablo games on console/controller it’s felt really snappy and went where I wanted it to. Now it just feels like a movement ability to get away as opposed to an attack.

I hope they fix it soon because it’s making barb not enjoyable on controller for me.

@Rennix @DnD20
They broke it with the update. See my post below. If enough of us complain, they may fix it in the future. Console users may not be vocal enough about this kind of thing compared to PC users. I’m sure many console players experiencing these issues are not using this forum.

I agree. Im playing dust devil build and it feel so bad because leap MUST be cast on a group on enemies for the build to be working. Even when i sligthy push de joystck it leap at the end of the screen in emptyness. Sometime even i cast it whitout touching the joystick and it leap far away. Please fix this, thank you. Awsome season btw

1 Like

Any chance this is going to be fixed any time soon? Leap and other aiming mechanics are becoming unusable.

1 Like