Leaked KFC cosmetics

I want the Thrumming Axle. Looks nice - no chicken breasts on it and stuff right ? Just pure steel. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Exclusive Look at Diablo KFC “Thrumming Axle” Weapon Cosmetic - Wowhead News

yea actually looks funny as heck. i hope there are bird demons to chase with it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I stand corrected.

I like the druid’s totem and the axle as well, those are the only ones I’d use I think.

1 Like

Totem and bow for me.
(my main will be druid, and rogue as secondary.)

Im sure there will be a UBER cosmetic too, another account link for bliz. By the time this is over, your BNET will be linked to 200 companies.

I’ll pass on this. Nothing great about them to bother.

chick fil a has kfc down bad…

they should just be an option to pay kfc x amount for all cosmetics in 1 transaction…

mcdonalds beanie babies would order food and take the toy and waste the food zzzz

Wasting food is very much a shame. I won’t be participating because I won’t be getting the KFC app, won’t be linking my Bnet to anything, and don’t see a non-fried option for a sandwich.

That said, there is a small sandwich that is lower calorie (less without the mayo) and is $2.69 where I live. It is still fried chicken, pickles, and a bun though - even without mayo.

https://www.kfc.com/menu/sandwiches/chicken-little

How is this not going to be stolen by KFC employees?? It doesn’t even make sense.