Leaked KFC cosmetics

They don’t look too bad. Not enough I’d go there, but at least don’t ruin the vibe if I see someone else with them.

1 Like

Good. Nothing i want.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: there’s such a thing as a “KFC account”??

I order my chicken through Ubereats…

This weapon is to scare all ‘Look at me im not fat’ wannabes . It will look great on the Druid

3 Likes

Definitely no big loss to not get those. And I am in EU.

1 Like

I do have to worry - I was worried that there would be cosmetics would look completely out of place in a Diablo world, but these at least look just fine I think.

I’m sure after a few seasons there will be store items that have things like blinking lights on them though…

Imagine the weapons would look like ancient flaming Katanaswords with awesome engravings, own slashing sound effects etc…

Absolutely nothing that even comes close to the almighty horn.

1 Like

The Scythe looks like a fork holding a chicken nugget. I’ll pass.

1 Like

Pheasant Slayer… Fun name. I’m still buying me another sandwich. Will get something in return for the partially useless caloric intake I guess.

I don’t see a problem…
They need to promote the game ,logical thinking would draw you to the same conclusion… no?
When you are working on a project that takes years to complete… !?

Two months from now the new Christopher Nolan movie will be in theatres ,do you really think there will be no promotion?
I don’t need promotion ,it’s THE Christopher Nolan ,however he has been working on this movie for several years with hundreds of other people… promotion needs to happen.

And btw a Martin Scorsese movie will be coming in October. (i had to say that ,and i predict several awards for this one without a doubt) Love him so no need to say that ,but had to… love his work so much :slight_smile:

Was hoping for a giant drumstick-like club for my Barb honestly :frowning:

LOL like i even needed an excuse to grab a bucket and some fake potatos.

They look alright, nothing special… and just enough so I will not worry about getting them. The KFC in my town is scuffed and dirty, so no bribe is good enough for me to eat there. heh.

LOOOOOL dat one that looks like a rotisserie
it seems like a giant April fools joke

thank you i had a good laugh

If this KFC promo is like the beta key one, all you need to do is order the qualifying food item for the cosmetic you want through kfc com, pay for it, and kfc sends you a code to add to you bnet account.

You don’t actually have to pickup the food. We did this for the beta key and put in the comments of the order to ‘give the food to a customer there in the restaurant’. Got the email with the code soon after the order went through.

My wife wanted to get some KFC the other day. I told her we might as well just wait till next week and I’d get the cosmetic stuff then. So we waited.

They gained some business next week, but lost some this week. And I’ll get some free stuff, which I like the totem.

im eu, and im not going to miss those. I personally find them awful.

1 Like

To be honest ,i have never been to KFC.
Is it any good?

Do they dip it in oil or do they put it in an oven?

I try to skip fast food as much as i can.
McDonalds makes me feel I’ll ,can’t explain why . But that was once but never again.

It’s (mostly) just fried chicken. Tastes the same as fried chicken from home or grocery deli’s or pretty much anywhere else. The other stuff like mashed potatoes and stuff is fairly cheap and not great. But if all you want is chicken, it’s perfectly fine and good.

But they do both fried and baked I think.

I prefer KFC to Popeyes. I ate at Popeyes 1 time and couldn’t even make the 30 minute drive home without an emergency stop lol.

1 Like